Metatrader Indicators

MetaTrader Indicators.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the following custom indicators? I am new to MetaTrader so I am just learning to program and develop EA. However I would like to be able to use the popular line studies to manually determine market entry and exit. These indicators should send me an alert.

I would then confirm and determine if I want to enter the market. In other words, I do not have the time to continuously watch the market. The indicators are:

1. Head and shoulders.
  2. Tripple bottom
  3. Automatically identify support and resistance levels and draw the lines.
  4. Automatically draw trend lines.

Some of these are included on the forum but sometimes they are not very accurate (although they are helpful).

Thanks in advanced.

There is a broker that is also a sponsor of the champoinship that provides a tool, which triggers the signals you refer, in real time. After a signal is identified, it triggers an audio signal and shows the pattern in the chart. Works in the timeframes you choose. I think users with live account have free access to it.

abstract_mind wrote >>

There is a broker that is also a sponsor of the champoinship that provides a tool, which triggers the signals you refer, in real time. After a signal is identified, it triggers an audio signal and shows the pattern in the chart. Works in the timeframes you choose. I think users with live account have free access to it.

Thank you for your response. Can you say which broker?

I provided a vague response because this forum's policy do not allow references to specific brokers. You can browse through the championship sponsor brokers and look for the "trading tools" section.
Reason: