how make exe file than mql4 file?

Dear Sirs,

I want ask how I can make my EA with mql4 format to exe file?

Thanks.

Reza

Why?

phy:

Why?

Dear my friend,

thanks.

I want code my EA and dont like any person see my original source.

Same other trading program.

After you compile the MQ4, EX4 file is created. That file is the equivalent of EXE for MetaTrader.

Distribute EX4 if you are shy.

phy:

After you compile the MQ4, EX4 file is created. That file is the equivalent of EXE for MetaTrader.

Distribute EX4 if you are shy.

Dear friend,

Thanks,

After i compiled that it make mql4 format. I use metaeditor.

How and wer can make ex4 format?

look in C:\Program Files\--your metatrader--\experts\ or \experts\indicators or \experts\scripts

I cannot tell this is true, but I've seen some guys in the net proposing decompilation of a *.ex4 file into a *.mql4 representation for some payment (google to find them). I know that in other languages, such as in Java, it is indeed possible to perform such reverse engineering techniques in order to obtain a source-code representation of an executable's functionality.

There is a technique - code obfuscation - that can provide some protection to an executable. A “code obfuscation” process subjects a program to a series of transformation, without affecting its functionality, turning it very difficult to understand if decompilation is performed.

If there is none yet, a proposal for the newer mql4/mql5 tools could be to include a kind of protection, such as obfuscation, in the compilation process.

Reason: