$100,000 into $2.3 Million in two weeks in first test (I may have a system here, it is manual though) - page 2

hi

i am not beilive that can y send to my email engineeramer1979@yahoo.com

Sequity, I wrote you a private message. Have you recevied it?

sequity wrote >>

Hello folks, I want to make the following changes to the attached Murrey Math indicator. I use it to help determine when to take profit with my system Can anyone do the following?

1.) Create inputs to adjust each line color and line type for each level
2.) Create an input that allows you to present all or only the levels you want on the chart so that only certain lines that you choose will be shown. (Example sometimes I only want the 2/8, the 4/8 and 8/8 line presented)

I wish to retain the rest of the style of this indicator as I don'tt like lines that go across the entire portion of my charts. Aso here is how my strategy is going with a set lot size that is half as much as the old system and I am a little more fussy about my trades. 18 winners in a row though is pretty good.

If you can help, my thanks to you in advance.

Cheers
Shayne

I will see what I can do for you

do you have any screen shots you can send me so I can get a better Idea what you mean?

sequity:

OK what I am going to do is cut the risk size in half and start trading a new account and see what kind of profits i can achieve. 2300% in two weeks is a little on the agressive side. I am in for such a short period i don't feel there is much risk though since I can exit quickly when needed. With the amount of winnders I have, the occasional losses do not phase me, its just a part of trading. SL points are dynamic based on price action, not on static levels, I see so many people doing that and I cannot understand why as that is a surefire way to lose money from my experience. I'll continue forward testing and post results here to see how it goes. Obviously people are going to be skeptical, i know i would be.

Abyhow if i can continue the success, then maybe it is possible for someone to write an EA on this strategy.

Cheers

Shayne

I created a Trade Simulator in Excel that simulates trading activity based on the stochastics of any given trading method. There is no need to reduce your trade size from 10% of your account to 5%.

My simulator indicates the maximum drawdown will rarely exceed 10% of your account. You have a very good trade algorithm. You really do need to automate that algorithm.

Agree w/ FXtrader2008. The #s look good. Get it coded.

FWIW, I also have a measured move Algorithm. If there are any experienced coders out there please feel free to contact me at my handle at gmail. If any other traders are willing to trade algorithms, I'd be up for that too. I really enjoy the nuances of the market.

mmeredith82 wrote >>

Agree w/ FXtrader2008. The #s look good. Get it coded.

FWIW, I also have a measured move Algorithm. If there are any experienced coders out there please feel free to contact me at my handle at gmail. If any other traders are willing to trade algorithms, I'd be up for that too. I really enjoy the nuances of the market.

Interesting, I forgot about this post and just found it now while googling for a JForex programmer tonight to take alot of this old system and get it converted to run on a different trading platform. Alot has happened since this test and I have learned alot. The the funny thing is after all my tail chasing I ended up coming back to this method of trading. I just realized that in a way i didn;t really understand is that I was trading support and resistance and good old price action that I learned from Option and stock trading and that is why I was so successful. The mystery lies in understanding how easy forex trading is if we don;'t complicate it. You just need to know how to trade the right levels of support and resistance. The problem was that as I was learning forex I thought I had to do what everyone else was doing and started using more indicators and bells and whistles. I have now learned the reason I did so well initially is because I was not trading like everyone else.

Since my last post I have had an EA created to manage the exits of each and every trade with a mechanical system and I use several trading scripts to make the trading easy and now I am moving up to Dukascopy. So I am looking for someone who can program for the JForex platform for Dukascopy. I will give my entire MQL system I use to trade in exchange to someone who can port the code to run on hte Dukascopy platform.

This method of trading is extremely profitable and works very well and uses no indicators which is pretty nice. I also have a very powerful idea to further "automate" this manual method of trainging but I need one very talented programmer who can look at MQL code and convert it to run on JForex. If you feel you are that person send me an email to shayne.laitila AT gmail dot com and I will divulge the details of my system if you can show evidence of your programming abilities. Maybe we can work together to help each other out. I now believe a fully automated EA may be possible, but the semi auto one works pretty darn good for now.

I do hope there are a couple favorable and interested responses.

Cheers

Shayne

Hello, we can test it with professional tools. We also have developed advanced Moneymanagement and Risk tools which normally improves strategy by factor 5-10.

You can contact me : kikut68@hotmail.com

regards

Frank

Reason: