Do you want to join my EA's with me?

Do you want to join my EA's with me? This kind of collaboration is required. The Protection of the System and market developement.

I first need to introduce a routine for asking a password periodically. My aim is to be paid once a month unless the new requested password is not delivered and EA can't play.

Two options for implementing password system.

1. WinInet API to get new password from your web-site. Then EA compares this password with typed password. Read MSDN - Enabling Internet Functionality, WinINet Functions

2. Another solution. In EA produce new password from month and year number. You know your algorithm therefore You know each new monthly password.

Is there anyone who wants to collaborate on my EA's for implementing the criptography issue, augmenting their possibilities AND INCREASING THEIR VALUE?

I have one EA based on a NN Architecture

One other based on a statistical pattern

Others are to arrive.

First 2 have 9-years backtest very promising, are to be improved (as all EA's should be).

Please contact me at minkobliss@hotmail.it (first leave a post in here, please). There are realistic chances of earning together. JOINT IS STRENGTH.

SimonTrader

SimonTrader wrote >>

Do you want to join my EA's with me? This kind of collaboration is required. The Protection of the System and market developement.

I first need to introduce a routine for asking a password periodically. My aim is to be paid once a month unless the new requested password is not delivered and EA can't play.

1. WinInet API to get new password from your web-site. Then EA compares this password with typed password. Read MSDN - Enabling Internet Functionality, WinINet Functions

2. Another solution. In EA produce new password from month and year number. You know your algorithm therefore You know each new monthly password.

Is there anyone who wants to collaborate on my EA's for implementing the criptography issue, augmenting their possibilities AND INCREASING THEIR VALUE?

Others are to arrive.

First 2 have 9-years backtest very promising, are to be improved (as all EA's should be).

Please contact me at minkobliss@hotmail.it (first leave a post in here, please). There are realistic chances of earning together. JOINT IS STRENGTH.

SimonTrader

I will contact you Jim

This is a 9-year test, not optimized, one lot (85% of time 2 trades overlapping). I attach the first (probably the worst) beta test.
Strategy Tester Report
Brunilda_Loves_You_c
FXDD-MT4 Demo Server (Build 218)

Simbolo EURJPY (Euro vs. Japanese Yen)
Periodo 1 Minuto (M1) 1999.08.11 00:15 - 2008.09.09 23:59 (1999.08.11 - 2008.09.10)
Modello Ogni tick (il metodo precissimo sulla base di tutti gli intervalli di tempo minimi)
Parametri Symb="EURJPY"; Lots=1; SL=69; co=4; cot=1; learningRate=0.001; momentum=0.9; desideredAccuracy=85; desideredMSE=0.005; maxEpochs=80; minEpochs=10; useBatch=false; upperbound=1.1; lowerbound=0.9; moduloscalp=true; modulolong=true;
Barre sotto esame 3048130 Ticks adoperati per il modello 23780951 Qualita' del modello 25.00%
Errori di grafici 0
Deposito iniziale 10000.00
Profitto totale netto 208656.50 Profitto lordo 904985.97 Perdita lorda -696329.47
Fattore di profitto (profit factor) 1.30 Ricompensa attesa 23.61
Drawdown assoluto 7053.80 Drawdown massimo 23957.55 (10.00%) Drawdown relativo 75.92% (9289.27)
Operazioni totali 8838 Posizioni al ribasso (vincite %) 1255 (80.08%) Posizioni al rialzo (vincite %) 7583 (69.84%)
Operazioni con profitto (% del totale) 6301 (71.29%) Operazioni in perdita (% del totale) 2537 (28.71%)
Il piu' grande operazione con profito 1711.66 operazione in perdita -1115.88
Media operazione con profito 143.63 operazione in perdita -274.47
Massimo vincite consecutive (profitto in denaro) 59 (6174.25) perdite consecutive (perdita in denaro) 10 (-4805.36)
Massimale profitto consecutivo (numero delle vincite) 6705.14 (50) perdita consecutiva (numero delle perdite) -6156.11 (7)
Media vincite consecutive 4 perdite consecutive 2
jasdodge
wrote >>

I will contact you Jim

This is the first (perhaps the worst, because I had not time enough for a better tuning) BETA release of 9 years history, one lot, at max 3 overlapping trades.

SimonTrader:

Others are to arrive.

SimonTrader

you don't want it internally generated because the password for every EA would be the same, you want something that can only be used once on a particular EA. In fact you probably don't want a password at all.

You could use an external DLL to web service to your site with an account number you assign, the user inserts the account number (possibly during installation) which you encrypt and save off somewhere, then when ever the EA starts it read the account number, polls the web service to see if the account is currently valid. This could also be used to stop multiple users with the same account number, the init and deinit could open and close the account on the service (only one EA at a time with an account number). Of course you would need some way to unlock the account in case of a connection issue, but that wouldn't be too hard.

or you could do what bogie does with his, have a time limited EA and send it out to your subscribers every month.

densial wrote >>

you don't want it internally generated because the password for every EA would be the same, you want something that can only be used once on a particular EA. In fact you probably don't want a password at all.

You could use an external DLL to web service to your site with an account number you assign, the user inserts the account number (possibly during installation) which you encrypt and save off somewhere, then when ever the EA starts it read the account number, polls the web service to see if the account is currently valid. This could also be used to stop multiple users with the same account number, the init and deinit could open and close the account on the service (only one EA at a time with an account number). Of course you would need some way to unlock the account in case of a connection issue, but that wouldn't be too hard.

or you could do what bogie does with his, have a time limited EA and send it out to your subscribers every month.

Densial,

Thank you so much.

Very helpful, very clear.

ST

Another way is to program an account number control and time limit on expert advisor itself.

Believe me that if the EA is profitable, the clients will contact you when they need to renew the EA.

Shark EA and Griffin EA, uses an account owner control functionality (they do not have time control), in this case the client can use them on all account they have under the same owner...

Regards

Paulo

batalhadematos wrote >>

Another way is to program an account number control and time limit on expert advisor itself.

Believe me that if the EA is profitable, the clients will contact you when they need to renew the EA.

Shark EA and Griffin EA, uses an account owner control functionality (they do not have time control), in this case the client can use them on all account they have under the same owner...

Regards

Paulo

Thanks Paulo, yes, it is important that the clients make the EA run on all accounts they have... or not?!

Many Thanks,

ST

Case History. http://forexeasystems.com/AutomaticTradingSystems.htm (it is not my stuff, obviously!).

You can buy Sigma 1.0 for 300$ as a private, or 400$ as a company.

Or Shark.... or Griffin... But, what do you truly think about? Seen the reports? Would you buy them? How do you think this business is working for those authors?

Your opinion is of much interest to me!

ST

Reason: