Is it possible to insert a dinamic password request system?

Hi,

I need to introduce in my EA a routine able to ask a password periodically. My aim is to be paid once a month unless the new requested password is not delivered and EA can't play. But I need to write something able to ask password for a monthly criptography.

The first help you can give me is to answer wether it is possible what I am looking for or not.

The second help is to give me some MQL4 Reference to resolve it

Thank you all for any answers.

SA

1. Main feature of client terminal - it must be connected to the internet to trade.

Try to use WinInet API to get new password from your web-site. Then EA compares this password with typed password. Read MSDN - Enabling Internet Functionality, WinINet Functions

2. Another solution. In EA produce new password from month and year number. You know your algorithm therefore You know each new monthly password.

stringo wrote >>

1. Main feature of client terminal - it must be connected to the internet to trade.

Try to use WinInet API to get new password from your web-site. Then EA compares this password with typed password. Read MSDN - Enabling Internet Functionality, WinINet Functions

2. Another solution. In EA produce new password from month and year number. You know your algorithm therefore You know each new monthly password.

Many Thanks, I am more interested in second one.

The question remains simple: how can my EA produce a password from mql4? I am a newby in it, thanks.

SA

SimonTrader wrote >>

The question remains simple: how can my EA produce a password from mql4? I am a newby in it, thanks.

SA

It is common IT knowledge. For example simplest password "200810" can be produced as

string syear=Year();
string smonth=Month();
string password=syear+smonth;
add some formula, for instance xoring with integers array

SimonTrader wrote >>

SA

The previous reply is as easy as its going to get. Use a DLL to access a web service (or whatever) for the password or create your own algorithm for the pasword. The first method is harder to implement (second one is easy to implement) but is also the most secure (second method can be cracked).

LongToBeFree wrote >>

The first method is harder to implement (second one is easy to implement) but is also the most secure (second method can be cracked).

Exactly

LongToBeFree wrote >>

The previous reply is as easy as its going to get. Use a DLL to access a web service (or whatever) for the password or create your own algorithm for the pasword. The first method is harder to implement (second one is easy to implement) but is also the most secure (second method can be cracked).

Do you want to join my EA's with me? This kind of collaboration is required. The Protection of the System and market developement.

Is there anyone who wants to share my EA's for augmenting their possibilities, increasing their value and implementing the criptography issue?

I have one EA based on a NN Architecture

One other based on a statistical pattern

Others are to arrive.

First 2 have 9-years backtest very promising, are to be improved (as all EA's should be).

Please contact me at minkobliss@hotmail.it (first leave a post in here, please). There are realistic chances of earning together. JOINT IS STRENGTH.

SimonTrader

Reason: