Multiple Experts on one account?

Hi.

Can anyone maybe help me by answering this question? I want to run 3 experts with the same indicators but with different settings on one account. All three will run on Eur/Usd. I created the experts using a free ea builder. I have givin each of them a unique magic number. Will the magic number be enough for them to be able to place three seperate trades(simultaniously) on the one account if necesary or do I have to add something to the program?

Any help will be much appreciated!

A

This will work just fine if the EA code is consistently addressing the trades by MagicNumber :)

Good luck

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

A

This will work just fine if the EA code is consistently addressing the trades by MagicNumber :)

Good luck

-BB-

Thanks.

Can I ask you a favour? I only started looking into expert advisors about two weeks ago and don't understand the coding that well yet. Can I attach one of them and ask you to take a look and let me know if everything looks ok?

OK - lets see one :)

Thanks I appreciate.
Files:
finaal.mq4  11 kb

A

The Orders are being placed correctly by MagicNumber, however, the TrailingStop (Order Modify) & OrderClose sections are not coded correctly for this, the line

if(OrderType() <= OP_SELL &&  OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) {

must be changed to

if(OrderType() <= OP_SELL && OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber) {

and then it will work as you want :)

Good Luck

-BB-

Thank you for taking a look and the help. I hope I can help you in future.

Have a great day

Reason: