Need help, how to compose two effective EA into one ? - page 2

fbj

I have the one demo that will forward test by trading on demo or live accounts until end Nov.

If you offer read-only access to the live trading accounts, people use that for free trading signals!!

Sadly the number of decompilers out there make it unwise to release complete EA's as demo's...

One EA writing forum even has a decompiling company as a sponsor!!!

My EA's are quite well protected against decompilation, future versions more so, even so, I am likely to go with two options:-

1) Low cost try-for-three-months

2) Showing my posted history of trades (which are realistic for numbers of trades, Profit, Profit Factor & Drawdown)

3) Offer some free/low budget EA's for people to make some money on & buy the bigger EA's

I'm not keen on the Bogie-style monthly subscription or depending on a licensing webserver staying up to keep the EA's working...

Cheers

-BB-

fbj wrote >>

BarrowBoy - thanks - i look now. vkind u reply ;)

i c other posts u talk foreward tests data - u have/can supply such for eas u sell?

Of course there are sites like http://www.pipcop.com/

that do independent forward tests

densial wrote >>

yes it's possible, you need to seperate your transactions. I have done this before using the comments field, pretty easy. are you a programmer? if I explain it in technical terms will you understand it?

Dear densial, waiting for your reply... or give me some sample to imitate...

Thank you!

Reason: