can anyone fix the painting on this heiken ashi indicator?

I like this indicator, but I want to have trades start from the first bar of the signal and there is repainting occuring..

If I am going by one period, 20, and the firstbar repaints, would it be possible to reprogram a heiken ashi to no repaint on the current bar? 

Some heiken ashi indicators have two periods, but this only has one, it needs to have less false sigbals and more steady signals, so I thought

mabey using a filter would be good, a filter such as another instance of the indicator which is from an earlier time, can it be possible to have 

have smoothed the signals of the heiken ashi by using another indicator? Then what you would have is a heiken ashi that you could start an order

from the first bar of the heiken ashi color change.

Any ideas? comments?

ßrian..

Files:

Subgenius:

I like this indicator, but I want to have trades start from the first bar of the signal and there is repainting occuring..

If I am going by one period, 20, and the firstbar repaints, would it be possible to reprogram a heiken ashi to no repaint on the current bar? 

Some heiken ashi indicators have two periods, but this only has one, it needs to have less false sigbals and more steady signals, so I thought

mabey using a filter would be good, a filter such as another instance of the indicator which is from an earlier time, can it be possible to have 

have smoothed the signals of the heiken ashi by using another indicator? Then what you would have is a heiken ashi that you could start an order

from the first bar of the heiken ashi color change.

Any ideas? comments?

ßrian..

what if I use close price, according to don vacu website he is the maker of the heiken ashi, the close price is never preceeded by a new value in an heiken ashi bar.

just want to run it by for determnation.

@Brian Lillard If it is possible, let me know. I will surely contribute to the price. Everyone could have got rich if it was not repaint on the first signal. I hope this can be done, but I doubt it seriously.

lejeune Bauvil: @Brian Lillard If it is possible, let me know. I will surely contribute to the price. Everyone could have got rich if it was not repaint on the first signal. I hope this can be done, but I doubt it seriously.

The only way ANY indicator does not repaint the last and current bar, is if it is ONLY dependent on the bar's Open Price.

Since, the official definition of Heikin-Ashi candles, is dependent on all four prices (Open, High, Low and Close), then it will ALWAYS be changing as the close price changes at every tick of the current bar.

So, no it is not possible, unless you use some different and unofficial definition of the Heikin-Ashi, such as for example only displaying the Opening stance of the Heikin-Ashi when the bar first opens, but that is something completely different.

Reason: