obtaining support

I have downloaded the progam but have no direct contact address for support could anybody give me the support address?

What program?

Downloaded from where?

What URL?

pwee wrote >>
I have downloaded the progam but have no direct contact address for support could anybody give me the support address?

PHEW the robot is doing my head in! Thank goodness I am not the only one floundering ...I did notice that John Burroughs himself has an email address pwee....although I am not confident you will get a quick response, I reckon they have been absolutely snowed under with support/help queries...is anyone else getting any response/help from them? john@forex-autocash-robot.com may be lucky! I, too have the robot sitting happily smiling and doing nothing but haven't lost faith since I read some of you had a huge delay. I now have a desktop icon which says its the robot but when I click on it it goes into extraction of files and trying to replace the earlier version...only succeeding to sit there for hours not replacing. I sure hope they can get the FAQ happening otherwise all me hair will be pulled out.

other threads on this forum: more posts = more info...

i not sure should be any facr here - this not metaquotes issues.

i look for blog/forum/? around on web - if find I publish here url

maybe please - others look too?

sorry metaquotes for using ur forum - must be btr way

Best

Reason: