TheMasterMind3 (Champion Edition) Running from 10.01.08 and so on - page 2

Creati

How do you attach the EA. What folder should I put the EA into?

Wenona

I have modified TheMastermind3 EA and would like to share my results. I am uncertain as to whether or not the code may be shared openly or not? Can someone please advise?

Meanwhile, I have attached the results of my modificiations starting with a $1000 tested over 10 years from 1999 through present. Comments and critiques are welcomed.

Hi Guys, this is my first time using this EA on a live trade with real money.

I'm currently using InvestTechFX as my MT4 broker, with USD100 in their Mini (Micro) Account.

On my demo MT4 account, I could trade live using just the EA with default settings and it seems to be making me good profit.

However, I set the same EA with the same settings on my live account and after 14 hrs, it has still yet to make any trades.

Both the demo and live account has an initial deposit of USD100.

Can someone advise me on what could be the problem here?

Is it a technical problem or the broker is the one causing the problem?

I tried changing the EA's input settings to 'Lots - 0.01' and 'Stop Loss - 250', as shown below, but after an hour, it is still not trading.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,
Who can help me?
I test this EA and it works good.
He should only make one trade.
I play with him on H1. With Relative Vigor Index and Money Flow Index.
But if he makes 2 trade and he is going in TP, and after TP the signal for "buy" or "sell" is still there to make 2 new trade. But most of the last signal is already too late! (end of overbought)

How can I edit, waiting after a trade / TP, my be 30 minutes or 1 hour?

Thanks to all

danbarn3:

I have modified TheMastermind3 EA and would like to share my results. I am uncertain as to whether or not the code may be shared openly or not? Can someone please advise?

Meanwhile, I have attached the results of my modificiations starting with a $1000 tested over 10 years from 1999 through present. Comments and critiques are welcomed.

Hey DanBarn,

Can I take a look at your iteration of this EA? How is its current performance?

Thanks in advance!

ForexArn@Gmail.com

Reason: