Newbie eliminated from ATC2008 - page 3

Best of luck for that and for your trading!! :)

I have very similar problem with Renat - who disqualified me because of multiple accounts or using anonymous proxy, or something like that.

I am a programmer in big energy company and I found a trading just few months ago. I started to develop EA and wanted to participate on ATC2008.

Everything was OK till they kick me out.

The mistake was I uploaded my EA and filled all personal details from my Job and did not realised we have any proxies or anything else... :-)

For me it was a very sad day, because I worked during two months every evening few hours to develop it.

The worse is, nobody from a Jury wants to communicate with me...very bad reputation for them

RUBEN TU EA ES EXCELENTE PASAME TU DIRECCION DE CORREO ASI CHARLAMOS DEL SISTEMA YO ESTOY PROGRAMANDO CON REDES NEURONALES SI TE SIRVE PARA MEJORAR TUS SISTEMAS ..

SALUDOS MARTIN FRON ARGENTINA

tradersoros@yahoo.com.ar

navodar wrote>>

I have very similar problem with Renat - who disqualified me because of multiple accounts or using anonymous proxy, or something like that.

I am a programmer in big energy company and I found a trading just few months ago. I started to develop EA and wanted to participate on ATC2008.

Everything was OK till they kick me out.

The mistake was I uploaded my EA and filled all personal details from my Job and did not realised we have any proxies or anything else... :-)

For me it was a very sad day, because I worked during two months every evening few hours to develop it.

The worse is, nobody from a Jury wants to communicate with me...very bad reputation for them

novadar your systems is great im a programer with neural network,if you would need that tool for your systems ..

send me a email <Deleted>

Reason: