Are you Joking ? Championship - page 2

Renat:

same IP same computer what is the difference?

There are situations when two different PC's might get the same IP (think DSL providers with dynamic IP's, proxy servers, etc.). That's why logging on from the same IP is not considered as a violation of the rules.

Logging on from the same PC is something very different. You should understand that.

pasmat:
rayve is a friend of mine and we share the same passion but it does not say in the rules that you cannot have a friend participating in the championship. His EA is completely different than mine, look at the description and the tester. In fact we are competing against each other. One of us may have logged on the same computer one time but we are each registered only once with different EA. We have each developed our own EA separately.

So our infringement is that we are friend and we both want to participate in the championship.

Whatever, I give up...

Renat 2008.09.23 22:04
DxdCn wrote >>

suggesting: change rules 2.5 & 2.6 to "If different user logon from same IP anytime, they will be disqualified "

so differen menbers should find different PC with different static IP address to logon.

We never used rule 'If different user logon from same IP anytime, they will be disqualified'.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In fact, your MT use such rules!!!

Because some different members like me, Participants in 2006, 2007, only logon to extent my membership to 2008, were also disqualified,

So I suggest: change rules 2.5 & 2.6 to "If different user logon from same IP anytime, they will be disqualified "

so differen menbers should find different PC with different static IP address to logon.

and suggest: Or maybe you MT only give Participant qualification to those active menbers on MQL4 Froum !

Reason: