Testing problem with iCustom().

I use iCustom to call an indicator in my EA, when testing it is two slow(more than 20 minutes). I use the Heiken Ashi indicator. Anyone know why it is so slow? When I use an indicator which I create myself, it is very slow too when testing. Thanks.

Good morning, I am using an expert advisor with the Donchian Channel indicator but it does not activate it, I need to activate it as an iCustom and how to call it. Thank you and our message here.

Harold Marulanda #:
Good morning, I am using an expert advisor with the Donchian Channel indicator but it does not activate it, I need to activate it as an iCustom and how to call it. Thank you and our message here.

See here how to use iCustom https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/icustom and how it is called.

iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Harold Marulanda #: , I am using an expert advisor with the Donchian Channel indicator but it does not activate it, I need to activate it as an iCustom and how to call it.

EA's have no eyes, they don't need to see it on the chart. iCustom just reads the indicator's buffers; it doesn't “activate it” so you can see it.

If you want to see it on the chart, you add it.

Reason: