Classical vs Reverse Divergence

I downloaded an indicator FX Divergence and the alert comes up as Classical or Reverse Bullish/Bearish Divergence. What's the difference and meaning. Thanks

wjbettis wrote >>
I downloaded an indicator FX Divergence and the alert comes up as Classical or Reverse Bullish/Bearish Divergence. What's the difference and meaning. Thanks

Hi wjbettis,

Baby Pips.com has a nice section on divergence that should help. Basically, divergence always show reversal in price but sometimes the reversal is a continuation of a major trend. Could you give the source of the indicator. Thanks

Inkuumba

inkuumba:

Hi wjbettis,

Baby Pips.com has a nice section on divergence that should help. Basically, divergence always show reversal in price but sometimes the reversal is a continuation of a major trend. Could you give the source of the indicator. Thanks

Inkuumba

reverse bearish divergence = the reverse of bearish divergence = the reverse of bullish = BEARISH

I hope you got the meaning. So confusing isn't it?

paul.seldon:

reverse bearish divergence = the reverse of bearish divergence = the reverse of bullish = BEARISH

I hope you got the meaning. So confusing isn't it?

Why are you bringing a 5 year old thread back to the top of the list ? to reply saying "So confusing isn't it?" to a User who hasn't posted for over 12 months and will probably never see your post ? why not simply send a PM ?

Thread start date: 2008.09.12
Reason: