anybody can help me to build the ea with this trading system...? help me please........

hello all,

my name is Hendrawan and this is strategy for trade on GBP/JPY

which indicator setting like that :

1. Simple Moving Average ( SMA 35 high) Color white with bold line like at the picture
  2. Simple Moving Average ( SMA 35 close) Color white with dot line like at the picture
  3. Simple Moving Average ( SMA 35 low ) Color white with bold line like at the picture
  4. Linear Weighted (LWMA 2 close) blue color with bold line like at the picture
  5. Linear Weighted (LWMA 3 close) blue color with single line like at the picture
  6. Linear Weighted (LWMA 4 close) blue color with single line like at the picture
  7. Linear Weighted (LWMA 5 close) blue color with single line like at the picture
  8. Linear Weighted (LWMA 6 close) blue color with single line like at the picture
  9. Linear Weighted (LWMA 7 close) blue color with single line like at the picture
  10. Linear Weighted (LWMA 8 close) blue color with bold line like at the picture
  11. MACD 12,26,9

Trading system :

Time frame H1

Open Buy :

IF LWMA 2 Until 8 close cross up to SMA 35 high with new candlestick, and dont open position Cross SMA 35 high only LWMA 2 Until 7, make sure that all LWMA 2 until 8 cross up to SMA 35 high, Because if not all LWMA cross up to SMA 35 high, it will be reversal.

Open sell

IF LWMA 2 Until 8 close cross Down to SMA 35 low with new candlestick, and dont open position Cross SMA 35 low only LWMA 2 Until 7, make sure that all LWMA 2 until 8 cross up to SMA 35 low, Because if not all LWMA cross up to SMA 35 low, it will be reversal.

Take Profit and Stop lose

Take profit, if have stong trend that we can set 100 pips, tbut if there not have a stong trend, so make target Take profit only 50-60 pips only.

HoW to make sure that have s stong trend ? so we can see pair GBP/USD and USD/JPY for Time Frame 1 H, which candlestick GBP/USD and USD/JPY run together,

I also include the picture and help me please help to develope my strategy with expert advisors.

Regards

rainblue

Did you tested this strategy manually? How long you have tested it? Could you told as how it worked?

RB

I dont think this has been live-traded?

Good points:-

- I really like the 'neutral zone' idea :)
- The MACD is classic for GBPJPY on the H1

- Reference to other pairs as part of confirmation

Not so good:-

- No timely, decisive exit signal

- No suggested Stop Loss

- Unrealistic Take Profit levels

- Open signals with price too near the Neutral Zone should be declined until price crossed the zone & can be re-evaluated

IMHO - what it needs?

- CCI to detect divergence towards the end of a move
- Plan for multiple small lots, in order to fade out the position using different exit rule/s

FWIW

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

RB

I dont think this has been live-traded?

Good points:-

- I really like the 'neutral zone' idea :)
- The MACD is classic for GBPJPY on the H1

- Reference to other pairs as part of confirmation

Not so good:-

- No timely, decisive exit signal

- No suggested Stop Loss

- Unrealistic Take Profit levels

- Open signals with price too near the Neutral Zone should be declined until price crossed the zone & can be re-evaluated

IMHO - what it needs?

- CCI to detect divergence towards the end of a move
- Plan for multiple small lots, in order to fade out the position using different exit rule/s

FWIW

-BB-

thanks for your advice, but I use this system make a lot of profitby manually trading, because now I have a little time for trading, so I wanna using EA for trading. so do you can help me to make the EA with this system? and u can also add and modify this system for most usefully.. or u have the best EA and can u give me

thanks

Reason: