16000 pips per week: Neural Network Programming - page 3

Dont buy it either.... 

No indicator?  so,  you  close   your eyes  and  say:   lets  buy  some eurusd today and  close it exactly in    3 hours 14 min  02  secs?

This guy  must be a physic..  or a very close  friend to Bernanke  and  Trichet.

Maybe there is a clue here:

Henry

Date registration may 2008

Bokkie

Statistics:

Forum topics written by the user: 3. Show all
2008.07.26 16000 pips per week: Neural Network Programming 21
2008.05.17 Heiken Ashi EA 1
2008.05.12 Audio alert for MA convergence 1
Most active in the following topics:
2008.08.14 Can someone create this for me? 1 (50%)
2008.07.26 16000 pips per week: Neural Network Programming 4 (18%)

Dude you sound unreal... If I were You Ill just trade my Intutition for few weeks...and heh maybe buy house in Hawaii or so. No need for NN at all with this kind of trading style (16k @ 1wk). If its true stop waisting time for looking unclear possibility to find holy NN. Just trade and and enjoy your intuition!

Bokkie:

Hello People

I have a trading style that is very strange. I cannot tell you how I do it in hard and fast rules, but it works. Last week I made 16000 pips and I expect even more next week. I use no indicators, just intuition. Is it possible to program a NN that can watch me over a period of say 12 months to learn how I do it?

I attach a graph from MetaTrader to show that I am not lying. The first part of the graph where the drawdown occurs was when I tried other strategies and signal services etc. When I was down to $3200 I changed back to "My Way" and got back everything that I lost plus $50. The only losing trades were when I closed some trades because I cannot watch so many screens. That is around 419. The pip value right through was $0.10.

Please tell me how do you get this very nice chart.

I have something to show too, but I don't know how to chart it.

If you use Intuition and no indicators, your win is based on luck. You could have lost all the money. And a application, which can "learn" from you doesnt exist. What you can do is check before every trade, on what is the trade based, write it down and then after some time, you can code an indicator.

it sound very interesting.....can share...or we can work as a partner, i do marketing... u trade..50/50 profit sharing...

i am sincere about it...please reply if u keen

barrykok-malaysia

my email address: kokbarry@gmail.com

my mobile: +60125078206

Bokkie wrote >>

My email is apprepcen@gmail.com. It is quite difficult to explain what I'm doing. I myself do not yet understand the method behind the madness and that is why I am cautious to go live.

I dont understand why Bokkie made the post here on the forum in the first place? Odd

He/She had nothing much to share, no strategy, no significant information apart from "intuition" trading thought?

Confused!

Bokkie wrote >>

Hello People

I have a trading style that is very strange. I cannot tell you how I do it in hard and fast rules, but it works. Last week I made 16000 pips and I expect even more next week. I use no indicators, just intuition. Is it possible to program a NN that can watch me over a period of say 12 months to learn how I do it?

I attach a graph from MetaTrader to show that I am not lying. The first part of the graph where the drawdown occurs was when I tried other strategies and signal services etc. When I was down to $3200 I changed back to "My Way" and got back everything that I lost plus $50. The only losing trades were when I closed some trades because I cannot watch so many screens. That is around 419. The pip value right through was $0.10.

yes im working with neural network with matlab, i had trainning many strategies ..my

e-mail : martin_pampalone@yahoo.com.ar

Paturuzu I like to work with Matlab too :)

Bokkie if you want any help my email is: monomonono@hotmail.com (algo messenger account)

Bokkie wrote >>

Hello People

Very interesting, can't wait for more info on this one. good job

Reason: