New API MetaTrader 4 AVAILABLE - page 12

robotalfa:

peer2k,

I don't understand why all the secrecy. If this is going to be an open source project, why don't you save yourself all the trouble of collecting a mailing list and post the link here so we can find all the information by ourselves. I think this would be a more efficient way. That's what open projects do. It's an open invitation to contribute, test, and expedite the project... I don't know, release it as it is: pre-alpha version... just a suggestion!

You have a point,

There is no secrecy at all, I will post it openly very soon. I have reasons not to do it so far, but they are not relevant.

mratlima, Kairos - please check your email.

peer2k:

You have a point,

There is no secrecy at all, I will post it openly very soon. I have reasons not to do it so far, but they are not relevant.

Hi there, I'm interested in working with your project, could you please send the links to ptkmql22@ediy.co.nz

Many thanks,

Mike

peer2k:

You have a point,

Hello,

I am really interested about this project... Thank you to send me it at : stephane@quili.com

I will ba happy to be able to send you back some help...

Many thanks

Stephane

peer2k:

You have a point,

Hi peer2k!

I am interested in working with your project, could you please send the links to sandor[dot]jambor[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks,

Saldi

TradeZone:

Hi wolfe!

I think you already sent an email last week. We'll respond you.

Kindest regards!

Hello TradeZone,

If your API isn't available for purchase before the expiration of your trial version will you please post a new trial?

I understand the current trial will expire on 11/30. I am currently using your API in an EA and need to have a version that will work past 11/30.

Thank You,

-wolfe

xxxxwolfe@gmail.com

peer2k wrote >>

You have a point,

Please send me information as well

vagyok.c4[at]gmail[dot]com

Please send me the source code. Thanx.

sharpe7852@yahoo.com

Could you please send me the sources at garf1eldhome@yahoo.com

Thank you

Hello to all interested,

By the end of this week I will post a new topic on this boards with some more extensive details regarding the platform, as well as guide and full sources.

This will all be geared towards the new much improved version coming out this weekend.

peer2k wrote >>

Guys,

I have an integration like this working nicely and tested (not this code). It is done trough an expert, and exposes functionality trough a C++/ Managed C++ to a .NET module. It allows smooth trades management, reports errors, gives real time quotes, etc. Communication is trough TCP, so its fast and reliable.

It will be posted fully free open source as a part of a new open source trading platform (.NET based, it can use MT4 to receive data or perform orders). You can choose to use the platform, or simply a small part of the integration - it is up to you.

If you are interested put your hands up, and I will give you more details. :)

The platform is planned to launch in a few days time (approx. 15.Oct).

hi peer2k

that's very good man.
I'm very interested in your .NET based open source.
if you can, Please Send me more details. My email is Saeid.torknejad[at]gmail.com
so My Yahoo messenger is saeidsepeid. i have many question from u . :D
Thanks a lot peek2k

Reason: