New API MetaTrader 4 AVAILABLE - page 11

Nickel wrote >>

Just testing...

My last comment was not published for some reason. I asked after security of these dll's. Is the source code included? Can anyone trust their account numbers to these dll's?

Nickel

The complete and entire source code is included in the package. You can inspect and build each and every line of code and application module.

QM, thanks for your interest, please check your e-mail.

Hello peer2k

I just learned about your open source API... can it be posted here for download? ...do you plan to host the project somewhere on the net?

Greetings!

robotalfa:

Hello peer2k

I just learned about your open sorce API... can it be posted here for download? ...do you plan to host the project somewhere on the net?

Greetings!

Hello robotalfa,

the project is actually already posted on the web has its own website etc. However, since we would like to put in it a few essential features, besides only live trading (like multiple indicators, historical back testing capabilities etc.) we do not yet promote it openly. We expect to start the promoting phase within 1-1.5 months of now.

If you would like to see and use the source now please provide a way I can send the links to you.

peer2k:

If you would like to see and use the source now please provide a way I can send the links to you.

Very interesting peer2k, please send info to sridwan981[at]yahoo[dot]com

Best regards

peer2k:

Hi peer2k

Please send info . Very much interests .

Thanks!

turphy@gmail.com

peer2k:

Guys,

I have an integration like this working nicely and tested (not this code). It is done trough an expert, and exposes functionality trough a C++/ Managed C++ to a .NET module. It allows smooth trades management, reports errors, gives real time quotes, etc. Communication is trough TCP, so its fast and reliable.

It will be posted fully free open source as a part of a new open source trading platform (.NET based, it can use MT4 to receive data or perform orders). You can choose to use the platform, or simply a small part of the integration - it is up to you.

If you are interested put your hands up, and I will give you more details. :)

The platform is planned to launch in a few days time (approx. 15.Oct).

Hi peer2k,

It would be nice to have a look at that open source platform for 4x trading and integration with mt4.

I was looking for some similar solutions and have some ideas how to implement,

but maybe it is already implemented and maybe that's what I am looting for :)

Could you sent me some info to ArleBytes (aattt) gmail . com

Hi all,

everyone interested please check your email.

Hi peer2k,

Very interesting, please send info to mr.at.lima[at]gmail[dot]com

Best regards

peer2k:

Hello robotalfa,

the project is actually already posted on the web has its own website etc. However, since we would like to put in it a few essential features, besides only live trading (like multiple indicators, historical back testing capabilities etc.) we do not yet promote it openly. We expect to start the promoting phase within 1-1.5 months of now.

peer2k, I'd love to see your source code. Ive been playing around with the idea of making my own C# EA and your source would be huge. Michael[dot]Melendez[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks!

peer2k:

Hello robotalfa,

peer2k,

I don't understand why all the secrecy. If this is going to be an open source project, why don't you save yourself all the trouble of collecting a mailing list and post the link here so we can find all the information by ourselves. I think this would be a more efficient way. That's what open projects do. It's an open invitation to contribute, test, and expedite the project... I don't know, release it as it is: pre-alpha version... just a suggestion!

Reason: