Looking for a trader not a traitor! - page 2

jraustinplayer wrote >>

I am the writer of the above ad. After sifting through ALOT of traders. We have found our diamond in the rough. He averages somewhere between 12% to 15% a month. He manages to do that risking very little. We are now promoting a managed fund built around him. If you are interested to watch him trade live email us. Our trading style is based on very tight money management.We only risk a
1/2 a percent to 1 percent per trade. Looking for atleast 2% to 3% in profit. Our accuracy level isnt stellar at 45% winners. But do to our very tight stops at no more than 16 pips and our atleast 2 to 1 risk to reward ratio. We bring in substantial gains each month.

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

512-291-4793

globalpotentialcorp@gmail.com

JAR wrote >>

We need someone to trade our funds.

Our company is expert at raising funds for the Forex market.

We have developed the best advertising resources and contacts to bring in money for managed funds.

The problem that we have had is that every trader that we have worked with has ended up losing money for us and our clients.

We raised over 3.5 million for David Nelson (winner of the forex five hundred competition in 2006) traded well a few months and he lost it all in one week!

We raised over 2 million for David Arena (otherwise know as DC Bonta) and he lost it all in several months.

We rasied 350,000 for Mark Sawzin (the highest recommended trader from Gain capital.) he lost nearly every day that the funds were with him.

We raised $75,000 for Lawrence Geeslin and he blew that out in one week.

We let the well published Aden Rusfeldt trade one $40,000 account actually liquidated that in one day!

If you can make money in the Forex market and you want to be part of something bigger than you are now,without ever having to leave your house..contact me.

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

866 439 9148

I sent you an email regarding my program -JW.

Hey, brother or sister.

If you can raise funds just like that for people to lose it all, why bother trading FOREx?

If rasing funds was that EASY for you, I suggest you stick to rasing funds.

Don't even bother with FOREX.

ckingher wrote >>

Hey, brother or sister.

If you can raise funds just like that for people to lose it all, why bother trading FOREx?

If rasing funds was that EASY for you, I suggest you stick to rasing funds.

Don't even bother with FOREX.

Such a good point lol.

jraustinplayer wrote >>

I am the writer of the above ad. After sifting through ALOT of traders. We have found our diamond in the rough. He averages somewhere between 12% to 15% a month. He manages to do that risking very little. We are now promoting a managed fund built around him. If you are interested to watch him trade live email us. Our trading style is based on very tight money management.We only risk a
1/2 a percent to 1 percent per trade. Looking for atleast 2% to 3% in profit. Our accuracy level isnt stellar at 45% winners. But do to our very tight stops at no more than 16 pips and our atleast 2 to 1 risk to reward ratio. We bring in substantial gains each month.

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

512-291-4793

I certainly wish you the best with your new Guru, Jonathan!

But I have to say - I've been in the futures/FX arena for 35 years and have yet to see anyone do 10%-15% a month 'consistently' - I've seen that for a few months (I've done it, a lot of traders have done it) but not years without crashing and burning. I did 48% per annum in futures for several years with low risk parameters (16% maximum drawdown, 30% maximum exposure/margin) and everyone thought that was out-of-sight.

I lasted longer than most (I didn't crash, I just tired of trading and the admin hassles) and only took in new money after a down month...just the opposite of what investors tend to do - buy in at the top of the equity cycle.

Bahhhhhhhh....I am sure I can loose even more and faster than those guys!!!!!!!! (from their track record this seems to be what they are after)

You are definitely better at raising money than choosing traders. Why don't you stick to that business only?

JAR wrote >>

UPDATE: still looking for a trader. Started again 11/1/09. Basically looking for a trader who can average 3%-5% a month with strict money management. The contact information has changed below. If you are interested email or call.

We have developed the best advertising resources and contacts to bring in money for managed funds.

The problem that we have had is that every trader that we have worked with has ended up losing money for us and our clients.

We raised over 3.5 million for David Nelson (winner of the forex five hundred competition in 2006) traded well a few months and he lost it all in one week!

We raised over 2 million for David Arena (otherwise know as DC Bonta) and he lost it all in several months.

We rasied 350,000 for Mark Sawzin (the highest recommended trader from Gain capital.) he lost nearly every day that the funds were with him.

We let the well published Aden Rusfeldt trade one $40,000 account actually liquidated that in one day!

If you can make money in the Forex market and you want to be part of something bigger than you are now,without ever having to leave your house..contact me.

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

512-701-4717

JAR:

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

866 439 9148

You might be interested in the EAs that i'm testing now.

Check EA results @:

http://eatester.mt4stats.com

http://eatester.mt4stats.com/analyses.php

These are the details about my EA so far, and can be found on the analyses.php page.

Detailed Pips Summary

Pips since beginning
Pips last month
Pips current month

Average pips per trade

:
:
:

:

TheEconomist:

Probably that "FOREX" word there is your doom. Thing is, out of all possible markets out there for people with some cash in the pocket, you picked the worst one. You could have picked shares - at least TA on daily charts applies there and it's manageable. You could have worked with futures and options. Yet you have chosen to pick FOREX. And beyond this, you look for traders here, on this forum. Most traders here are experienced with forex and MT4. By experience I don't necesarilly mean "successful" but rather "accustomed". MT4 offers no multiasset experience, since these systems can't be backtested and more likely won't even be programmed. That means the large mass of MT4 systems are indicator bets. This is the most liquid market in the world, so it is hard to be arbitraged even by big hedge funds, because of high competition, that lacks on other markets. That's why discretionary forex traders are better than automatic forex traders. Because their success relates to their psychology. They will be right a lot of times, until they blew it. Arbitrage, pair trading, gamma scalping, some options strategies, these are sound trading strategies that succeed. But the MT traders you look for here didn't even hear about them, not to mention knowing them. So instead of having a quantish, arb approach, trying to squeeze as much as possible from many markets - because low liquidity markets make enough mistakes to ensure success, you are recklessly driven into the worst possible trading - indicator based trading on independent currency pairs. Don't get me wrong - it may work, until shit happens. And you expect to succeed? It seems strange to me even now that MetaQuotes is not organizing the 2009 Championship. I mean for the first time, MT5 announces to have everything I want,and they don't organize the Championship, cause they believe traders will have a hard time adjusting to it. To the contrary, traders might feel in the MT5 universe like inmates out of jail. With a plethora of assets to try in all possible fashions under a multiasset approach, soon nobody is gonna give a damn on the "lack of hedging" minus compared to MT4 and the overall EA quality will grow. So I would say that traders until now might not simply have the institutional trading approach needed when you trade so much money.

Eco....I and most Forex traders know Forex...I/we DON'T want multi assets....That being said why couldn't your multiassets do hedge...too??

Multiassets hedge ... but not the way you'd like it. I actually discovered some advantages of the positional system over the order system, in respect to latency. For everything else but latency, the order system is superior. I'll write an article about events and positional system soon.
Reason: