Can anobody write the EA strategy based on the following 16 technical Indicators

Can anybody write the EA strategy based on the following 16 technical Indicators:

Technical Indicator is a result of mathematical calculations based on indications of price and/or volume. The values obtained are used to forecast probable price changes. There are many technical indicators already developed. Some of them are described in the subsections here:

• Volumes

Accumulation/Distribution

• Oscillators
Chaikin OscillatorDeMarker
Detrended Price Oscillator
Elder-Rays
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (7,22,44 values)
Momentum
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence
Relative Strength Index
Relative Vigor Index
Stochastic Oscillator
Ultimate Oscillator (you can download the indicator from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7063 )
Williams` Percent Range

• Trends Indicators

Average Directional Movement Index
Accumulation Swing Index
Bollinger Bands (for autoamtic setting trailing stop loss and trailing take profit 15 pips from the down/up current band and current order)
Moving Average
Williams` Accumulation/Distribution

• Bill Williams

Acceleration/Deceleration (as the confirmation for enter to the market: open sell or buy position after two columns)
Alligator (to fix the current profit/loss)
Awesome Oscillator

The conditions for opening orders:

1/. Lots = 0.1

2/. Take profit and Stop Loss must be hidden (equeal 0 on interbanking system) but each order must be controlled by the EA and should suit tp and sl to the Bollinger Bands indicator (for automatic setting trailing stop loss and trailing take profit 15 pips from the down/up current band and current order)

3/. This EA should perfectly works on 1H timeframe chart

4/. If free margin is lower than 200% then we can not open new order (despite the signals generated by the indicators)

5/. the maximum permissible loss = 30 pips

6/. the maximum permissible profit = unlimited

er....

Puncher

Which pair?

Why duplication of same type of indicator, why so many?!

Are all indicators to be on H1?

Is this based on a proven discretionary (manual) system?
Is this trend-following, range-based or switchable?
If switchable, switch on which indicator?

Can you guarantee 100% up-time on your EA-broker connection?

What are the other Open conditions?
What Close conditions to use on trend reversal?

Perhaps have a read of this 'An Expert Advisor Made to Order. Manual for a Trader'

My 2c worth

-BB-

"If switchable, switch on which indicator?"

this is new think for me... please elaborate if poss ;)

ukt wrote >>

"If switchable, switch on which indicator?"

this is new think for me... please elaborate if poss ;)

Sorry if not clear - meant changing signal calculation from trading on a trend (developing or continuing) to trading within a range

-BB-

Puncher doesn't like CCI ?

phy wrote >>
Puncher doesn't like CCI ?

Nor SAR.. nor Fractals...

BB

"Sorry if not clear - meant changing signal calculation from trading on a trend (developing or continuing) to trading within a range"

Thanks, was having totally different idea as what meant. Naw, not your fault - I simply not get involved with all the indicator stuff to any depth at all - in fact, not want to. but diff issue anyway.

Ok, what initially sprang to mind was that say ind.3 exhibits certain state, ok? EA could for instance, have table organised such that higher weighted inds were at top etc. So, if ind.3 'seen' doing an action that is encoded in [a] table, then maybe a switch to say ind.y is recommended by some selection criteria - such as aforementioned weighting method. My goal with this then would be to reach a 'go' or 'nogo' state for that next killer trade op - if only !

Better stop... get to deep into unneeded areas, but above is what flashed cross the grey matter as to perhaps what you saying...

Thanking you for reply.

Phy

Woodie would be massively upset over such exclusion !

oh yes, you advocate or user of P.Bain or just [as I suspect], a well travelled web-o-nought ;)

btw

do you have an EOF or... like google hd farms, we talking infinity and beyond!

me... I hit my EOL long time ago - then fell into the bit-bucket ;)

GOOD QUESTIONS - THANK YOU

BarrowBoy wrote >>

er....

Puncher

Which pair?

Please take into account the following pairs and instruments:

AUDJPY
AUDUSD
CHFJPY
CADJPY
EURCHF
EURGBP
EURJPY
EURUSD
EURNZD
NZDUSD
USDCAD
USDCHF
USDJPY
DEACASH
FRACASH
GBACASH
EUROSTOXX50
RUSCASH
SPACASH
SMI
USACASH
USCCASH
TNOTE

Why duplication of same type of indicator, why so many?!

for making better decisions - and let the signal from one to another indicator index confirms

Are all indicators to be on H1?

YES

Is this based on a proven discretionary (manual) system?

this should be a fully automated system

Is this trend-following, range-based or switchable?

switchable

If switchable, switch on which indicator?

I don't understand your question. Please develop your questions.

Can you guarantee 100% up-time on your EA-broker connection?

I am not sure - how to check it? What broker is the best for this?

What are the other Open conditions?

1/. If free margin is under 200% then we can not open any other order.

2/. Time between last order and opened next order should be equeal 13 minutes.

3/. Confirmed by all indicators

What Close conditions to use on trend reversal?

1/. If Loss is grater than 30 pips (defined hidden Stop Loss as default)

2/. If Profit is obtained as defined hidden Take Profit as default (for example 50) and Indicators are neutral

Very important remark: If the rate is approaching "take profit" (10 pips against this level) and all the indicators continuously generate positive signals with respect to opened orders. Then opened orders should be modified to take profit equal to last take profit + 40 pips, but the levels of "stop loss" (trailing loss) should be set to 20 from the current price.

Perhaps have a read of this 'An Expert Advisor Made to Order. Manual for a Trader'

My 2c worth

-BB-

Hi there, I like your system even thou i don't really have a clue what auy of the program say(sorry am new here) but your's is the only one i've found that does what it you say it will........, is there a way of changing the stop loss or getting it so that if it loses two trades it makes a sound and stops????

hope this finds you well

nick

puncher:

Can anybody write the EA strategy based on the following 16 technical Indicators:

Technical Indicator is a result of mathematical calculations based on indications of price and/or volume. The values obtained are used to forecast probable price changes. There are many technical indicators already developed. Some of them are described in the subsections here:

• Volumes

Accumulation/Distribution

• Oscillators
Chaikin OscillatorDeMarker
Detrended Price Oscillator
Elder-Rays
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (7,22,44 values)
Momentum
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence
Relative Strength Index
Relative Vigor Index
Stochastic Oscillator
Ultimate Oscillator (you can download the indicator from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7063 )
Williams` Percent Range

• Trends Indicators

Average Directional Movement Index
Accumulation Swing Index
Bollinger Bands (for autoamtic setting trailing stop loss and trailing take profit 15 pips from the down/up current band and current order)
Moving Average
Williams` Accumulation/Distribution

• Bill Williams

Acceleration/Deceleration (as the confirmation for enter to the market: open sell or buy position after two columns)
Alligator (to fix the current profit/loss)
Awesome Oscillator

The conditions for opening orders:

1/. Lots = 0.1

2/. Take profit and Stop Loss must be hidden (equeal 0 on interbanking system) but each order must be controlled by the EA and should suit tp and sl to the Bollinger Bands indicator (for automatic setting trailing stop loss and trailing take profit 15 pips from the down/up current band and current order)

3/. This EA should perfectly works on 1H timeframe chart

4/. If free margin is lower than 200% then we can not open new order (despite the signals generated by the indicators)

5/. the maximum permissible loss = 30 pips

6/. the maximum permissible profit = unlimited

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1518

this article has 30 indicators.

Reason: