Is 100K to a 56 Million in 3 months possible? Realistic BackTesting - page 2

CreativeSilence:
Here's my report...

Hi CreativeSilence,

Im very interested in you EA. Kindly send to my email: kv2121@yahoo.com

thanks

Ken

date of orginal post: 2008.06.20 04:12

System probably can't work with most MT4 brokers; The system is using very large lotsizes (>50)

CreativeSilence:
Here's my report...

Hi CreativeSilence,

Thanks for your share, could you please send me your EA? yeni.uye@hotmail.com

Thanks.

CreativeSilence:
Here's my report...

Oh, if you guys are in the mood of seeing reports I can post my last one.

I got 1650 Millions out of 10k in less than one year... I think I pretty much blow everybody if we make a report competition...

...the question is: are we playing at showing off our report or we are here to make real money???

Be serious everybody.

Zyp

Hi CreativeSilence,

Im very interested in you EA. could you please send to my email: juhee.won@gmail.com

thanks

juhee

Hi CreativeSilence,

Im very interested in you EA. Could you please send it to my email:kjmagras@comcast.net

Thank You

KJEM

It's so funny how everybody wants these "self-proclaimed-gazillion-dollar-making-experts," for FREE... don't be naive people! ...any neural network can be trained on historical data to produce unrealistic results like that ...do you really think that if someone had such spectacular expert, he is going to give it away just like that?! ...puh-leeze!

My favorite is the "I will code your EA for free" threads.

No peep from the author for months, but people still submitting requests.

Hello, CreativeSilence would be very interested in a copy of this EA if you were kind enough to send them, I intecion open with $ 5000 and what would your setup thank you very much and my email is a welcome oligasu@hotmail.com

phy:

My favorite is the "I will code your EA for free" threads.

No peep from the author for months, but people still submitting requests.

This forum could be a great place to exchange knowledge and experience, if it would be structured and moderated. There could be a section called "I have such a brilliant idea (consisting of 2 crossing MAs) but don't know how to code" and a "I can code crossing MAs but have no brilliant idea what else to code"-section and another section for normal people.

Reason: