Do Good Programmers Work For Themselves Only ?

I find it interesting that when you read a published article here, written online, buy someone that appears brilliant,

a true scientist, they never return emails.

Are the brilliant so inundated with work, that they don't have time for the little guy anymore.

If that indeed is the case, how does the "Little Guy" find a dependable EA...?

What can he do ? Does he spend all the money he has on Junk EA's, because they are the ones to offer

the Best EA since computers were invented. I must tell you friend, I respect your work, and yes,

my mind is Neuron Limited....I admit that....

But if one of you does have a heart, one that beats, please tell me how to find an EA that lasts more than a week.

Remember....Neuron Limited, I cannot write it myself....

Written with respect and admiration, for those that can, and so very frustrated by those that can't, but say they can....

I am almost embarrassed, to even post this....but I just had to get it off my chest....

From an old semi - Neuron limited man in the Philippines

Please send complaints about this post to me....I will happily read them...

lojackd@aol.com

Two thoughts:

Programming for yourself is "fun". Programming for others is "work".

My experience with releasing code is that the first thing out of the user's mouth is "It should do this or that, not what it does now".

LJ

All the big dogs on here started as puppies :)

It is hard but worth it - but the effective EA's take so much time & effort to produce that it is unreasonable to hope, let alone expect any... donations.

So LJ...

Find out how to create an EA & be glad of any input on here from the more experienced

Start with the sample EA's that come with MetaTrader & take it from there

--

From an old semi - Neuron limited man in the UK

aka

-BB-

hehe ...

Good Programmers ? you should find them by youself.

here is a BBS, most time,Good Programmers only have time to to do some limited things.

so one only write something he want to say, but not answer everythings, and not show on every posted topic.

DxdCn wrote >>

hehe ...

Good Programmers ? you should find them by youself.

here is a BBS, most time,Good Programmers only have time to to do some limited things.

so one only write something he want to say, but not answer everythings, and not show on every posted topic.

Hi

Who are the top programmers to give work to?Any reccomendations?

OILFXPRO1

oilfxpro1 wrote >>

Hi

Who are the top programmers to give work to?Any reccomendations?

OILFXPRO1

What exactly do you want to code?

email me @ yemidotnet@yahoo.com

at here. most time you can contact with those who had wrote article for codebase or for article.

and then find those who can answer those questions you concerned on this froum.

as I know, most time, people can not discrible well their need, or only can outline their feeling can not realized by code. or they think programmer can make their dream to money. but in fact, programmer only can code like a translator, but not realize dream.

how correct you are DxdCn. system dreaming not same system programming. fact I know for long time now!

next step must be system dreaming -> system design, rest piece of cake.

ukt:

how correct you are DxdCn. system dreaming not same system programming. fact I know for long time now!

next step must be system dreaming -> system design, rest piece of cake.

I agree, most traders who want an EA developed for them seem to have simplified the algorithms, which I would say usually means they are heading in the wrong direction. The same base trader is attempting to do via email what we coders do in front of our compilers, try a simple strategy, change it, tweak it, add another algorithm, swap out some parameters etc.

I would be more inclined to help a struggling strategist if it where apparent they had put enough design into their system, instead of programming another MA cross over with stochastics EA.

Having said that I do understand that non-coding traders can have a lot more problems defining a system than coding traders, if only because we understand many of the little intricate and delicate options available to us.

I re-iterate my beliefs from an earlier post on another topic, MQL developers don't need FX traders, just code the damn thing.

If it can help to anyone who want to learn programming, I learned Java first, there are some good exercises that convert you in a good algorithm creator, so when i started programming in forex it was easy to adapt me to MQL.
Reason: