Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 9

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Thanks for your offer

I would like to automate some of my trading strategies using Expert Advisors.

If we can make this work, I'll be willing to contribute to your education.

You can get in touch with me at forexhog@yahoo.com

AdrianD:

Just a few days ago I was looking on the internet to find someone that could create me an EA and I found this forum where a student offers free services for something like that. After reading all the posts I decided to write him an email, being a little skeptical but with some hopes that we will write me back in a few days, and probably he will take my email in consideration.

What can I say …. In 2 hours I received a reply asking me for some details regarding my EA .. and here I am 3 days later, after writing a lot of emails, with my personal EA that is really working.

All I can say is: Thanks a million Tyrone and keep up the good work.

Adrian

hi adrian

you system is good?

Can I haveit?

thanks

my email is fiorefederik@libero.it

forexkevin:

Hello Mr vriesde1, I am in need of a programmer to work side by side with in the creation of a very profitable trading system which I have created using an uncommon combination of technical indicators. The system will yield 100% of intial investment over and over and over when the outlined criteria is met. as in 1 lines up with 2 which lines up with three long or short 100% 100% 100%. Kind of complex mut merge data from two charts also ring alert would be ideal. I will only disclose the working indicators if you accept.Feel fre to email me at kdcherry78@hotmail.com.

hi forex kevin

can i have your system

Is it good?

thanks ema my email add. is fiorefederik@libero.it

HI

I have an indicator that I want to convert it to an EA

pls email me your email address, my email at kwng111@myway.com so I can email you the indicator source code.

Thank you in advance.

K.W.Ng

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi, i have the forex supreme system and is working real fine, it would be awesome to have it as an EA, i can send you the ebook and you could try making it an EA, please respond if you are interested....thanks

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

I am a newbie when comes to automated EA. I do need an EA for this Forex challenge game. Your contribution will be remembered. My email address is stw2005mail@yahoo.com.

Thanks

pepefv89:

Hi, i have the forex supreme system and is working real fine, it would be awesome to have it as an EA, i can send you the ebook and you could try making it an EA, please respond if you are interested....thanks

I am new at EA, would be very helpful if you can send this ebook to stw2005mail@yahoo.com.

Thanks

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Ok, I am a Visual basic programmer, so I can work with your LOGIC very close. Please reply how we can engage in Communicating to create my Robot seltrading AGENTS. 4xcash@forexcash.cjb.net

Thanks.

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Could you help with the attached EA as it never seems to place any trades.

Files:

Mehmet:

Please send me a email adress. i will be a lot strategy.

mbastem@ttmail.com

Please send me a email address. i need your help.

Thank you!

kwng111@myway.com

Reason: