Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 5

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

I am interested in having a system coded, please drop me a note shyguy_y2g@yahoo.com. Thank you.

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

if you are really capable of creating EA's, able to code mql4, want experiance and need inspiration then I would strongly suggest that you contact me. We have been manually trading forex for quite sometime but are having a little trouble coding in mql4. If you have the time i would like for you to look at somethings for me. hottrodd87@yahoo.com is my email.

BarryPipes wrote >>

I am interested in having a system coded, please drop me a note shyguy_y2g@yahoo.com. Thank you.

BarryPipes
wrote
>>

FREE EXPERT ADVISORS FROM A SUPER-STUDENT AND POOR TRADERS WITH NO PROGRAMMING SKILLS..

On this site somebody is offering a free compilation of your EA, you send your strategy and nothing comes back, and somebody MIGHT take advantage of your ideas. There is nothing like a free meal... ;-))

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

You may be a Godsend for me. I've given up any hope of learning how to do my own coding.what I would like to try is a way to analze pre selected pairs, first for trending by having an adviser alert me to those pairs that show three up (or down) price bars in a row(one hour bars).secondly sends me an alert when parbolic sar goes from buy to sell (or visa versa). (maybe even make the trade on the basis of the sar position??) Would you do it for me?bbethune@shaw.ca

Hello,

Could you please try to help me write the EA like this: 'Can somebody try to write EA based on Taichi & deMarker indicators only on 1 hour charts?'

The above link is to my subject I have added last time on this MQL Forum...

Best regards,

Puncher

POLAND

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Greetings,

I want to have an expert advisor that will utilize the bollinger bands (default settings). Here are the parameters:

Buy signal when the price pierces the lower bollinger band. A sell signal when the price pierces the upper bollinger band. It should send an audible alert when either of these two situations happen as well as send me an email.

fgiovanardi:

FREE EXPERT ADVISORS FROM A SUPER-STUDENT AND POOR TRADERS WITH NO PROGRAMMING SKILLS..

On this site somebody is offering a free compilation of your EA, you send your strategy and nothing comes back, and somebody MIGHT take advantage of your ideas. There is nothing like a free meal... ;-))

Dude trust me,

I am not trying to scam anyone,

Its just that ive had like 20 requests. And I am on my holidays at the moment, dont expect me to go coding while i am in barcelona enjoying the weather. Ive created several EA's, if you don't believe me, check your mail ive send you 3 EA\'s i crated. there not good ones but hey, its just to let you know im not a scam.

Any way, Please dont sent me new requestuntill i reply in this thread asking for new requests, because i have too much work in line, and since im on vacation i dont hav etime.

By the way guys,

Im really sorry for my poor replies and long time it took, im just v. BUSY.

vacation/work/school/girl the usual stuff!

And to be honest I will not have a lot of time untill August! vacations....

Anyway, if your still interested, please keep on mailing me, its just that i have so many emails for EA's that i need to clear some stuff up.

Also,

I am willing to send you guys some EA's i created, some are profitable, some not, maybe you guys can try out some parameters, with my moving average EA ive had some promising results on EA 15 minutes. Im willing to share it. Sent me a mail, and i will send it back to you.

gr Tyrone

Post it here. We'll all take a look...

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

hi vriesde. i have an idea and i need u to help me bring it to reality. i need an EA that will automatically place buystop and sell stop 115 pips away from the market price and its take profit should be 20 pips and trail it 15 pips. it should be able to work wit the news.5 munites before the news it should have placed it. and that should be the newyork session. my time zone is gmt + 1. so i will be very happy and greatful if u can help me out wit it. i also need ur idea. thanks. u can contact me at judah.6@live.com. thanks

Reason: