Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 27

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!
Kindly contact me at my email kingkiat19@gmail.com. I need your help. Thanks.

Should work on 4H candle and stoploss should be @ buystop and sellstop respectively takeprofit should be 30 or when the 4H candle close

The non lag ma v5 indicator window is good so I have adapted a system around it.

If there are any coders wishing to take it on please contact me and place GEORGE in the subject box to avoid my spam filter.

education@georgejohnson.freeserve.co.uk

The attachment did not take so it is rather useless without it!

George

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi

I am newbie to MQL4 and automated trading.

Can you send me the 15 minute moving average EA which you have mentioned .

My Mail: umashankars@live.com

Hi,

I have a good indicator want to convert to an EA, if you are interested, kindly email me at: kwng111@gmail.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hello,

I have a simple strategy for the forex market and I would like you to program it.

It uses the William's percent range period 12 on M1 timeframe.

If the William's percent range touches any where greater than -20 level four times then it is a sell.

If the William's percent range touches any where less than -80 level then it is a buy.

thanks

george

ageomank@yahoo.com

ageomank:

RESTRATEGY
Hello,

I have a simple strategy for the forex market and I would like you to program it.

It uses the William's percent range period 12 on M1 timeframe.

If the William's percent range touches any where greater than -20 level four times then it is a sell.

If the William's percent range touches any where less than -80 level four times then it is a buy.

thanks

george

ageomank@yahoo.com

ageomank:

This is a topic you created https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/127984

Why is it that someone else has to work for you for free if you know how to code or wants us to believe that

Beside of that this is a very old topic and the person started this topic was not offering to do this forever...

The OP hasn't posted here for 4 years . . do you expect a reply ?

If you want coding done for you go here: MT4 & MT5 coding services

Reason: