Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 26

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!
Files:

Hi

buddy i want you to help me in creating EA based on fisher indeicator, but in period 30 instead of 10, it's simply open position when it goes up zero (buy) and close it when it goes to zero level, and open (sell) when it goes down zero, with parameters of stop lose, lot size, take profit and trading hours.

Thanx buddy

Hi,

I have an indicator that gives great signals on the 15min, 30min and 1hr. I had a programmer code the indicator into an EA but somethings not working out. The indicator signal is supposed to trigger trades but its not doing what its supposed to, can you look at this and tell me if you can code this correctly?

Files:
toptrend.mq4  6 kb

Sorry this is the EA..

Files:

barb4x:

Sorry this is the EA..

toptrend is same as bb stop alert

during ranging it is bad

good for trending only

hi, i need a little help with an ea, the main idea is that this ea imports different scripts based on different conditions using the if operator so that u can use several strategies dependig on the conditions of the market

if (condition)

#import "script"

but i can't make it work. the scripts generate pending orders; the second part of this ea should be placing a trailing stop for the orders and the third part is to cancel pending orders that have not been executed in 24 hours, hope u can help me sort this

You still have to call the functions in the script you imported . . .

if (condition)
   {
   function_in_script(variable1, variable2 . . . ); 
   }

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi

I have put a request out on the forum..would you be able to help me? I am based near Northampton - I will pay a day's wage if needs be...

zahara:

Dear friend

My name is rajaswamy i have some strategy can you able to make that as indicator my yahoo massanger id is niftyclinic@yahoo.com

add this id so i can give clear clarification

Thanking you
M.RAJASWAMY
Reason: