Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 24

Hi

I need help on how to write MT 4 formula for MS Excel worksheet in multiple time-frames to be able to see what a currency pair has done in the last 12 hours, 24 hours, last week and month in the for of heat-map visually just like it is presented on this website http://finviz.com/forex_performance.ashx so that you know the strength and weakness of different pairs over a period of time, be able to know which one is trending, consolidating and stall.

Thanks.

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi, I need help to modify an EA. Let me know if you are still interested to create free EA.

Thanks,

Siddharth.

I have a problem.. I am able to save the data to a csv file but i don't know how to read it from the file. Could you pls correct it for me??

double myClose, myOpen, myHigh, myLow;

double fClose, fOpen, fHigh, fLow;

int Handle, GetUninitializeReason, pos ;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| expert initialization function |

int init()

{

Handle=FileOpen("JiaTraderData.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ);// File opening

if(Handle>0)

{

Print("init Handle : ",Handle);

pos=FileTell(Handle);

Print("current position is ", pos);

fOpen=FileReadDouble(Handle,myOpen);

pos=FileTell(Handle);

Print("current position is ", pos);

fHigh=FileReadDouble(Handle,myHigh);

fLow=FileReadDouble(Handle,myLow);

fClose=FileReadDouble(Handle,myClose);

Print("fClose : ",fClose," fOpen : ",fOpen," fHigh : ",fHigh," fLow : ",fLow);

if(FileIsEnding(Handle))

{

FileClose(Handle);

return(false);

}

}

}

//| expert start function |

int start()

{

myOpen=iOpen(NULL,0,1);

myHigh=iHigh(NULL,0,1);

myLow=iLow(NULL,0,1);

myClose=iClose(NULL,0,1);

/* GetUninitializeReason = UninitializeReason();

if(UninitializeReason()==GetUninitializeReason)

{

Handle=FileOpen("JiaTraderData",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE,"=");// File opening

Print("Start Handle : ",Handle);

if(Handle<0) // File opening fails

{

if(GetLastError()==4103) // If the file does not exist,..

Print("No file named ");//.. inform trader

else // If any other error occurs..

Alert("Error while opening file ");//..this message

PlaySound("Bzrrr.wav"); // Sound accompaniment

return; // Exit start()

}

else if(Handle>0)

{

FileWrite(Handle, "myOpen ",myOpen);

FileWrite(Handle, "myHigh ",myHigh);

FileWrite(Handle, "myLow ",myLow);

FileWrite(Handle, "myClose ",myClose);

FileClose(Handle);

}

}*/

}

vriesde1:

Hi guys,

Thanks for the responses,

Currently I have about 6 people lined up to program for. My respones havent always been quickly, this is because I been going on vacation on and of. I try to do my best, by now I have emailed most people back. And started working on two of the EA's.

Gr Tyrone

Hi Gr Tyrone

I would like an ea for a forex stratergy my trader partner and I have been trading for months and winning very big,we want an ea to trade this statergy its not that complicated . please email me on nsaadeh(at)hotmail dot com thankyou we will share you with the information file,,thank you

Hi people, i'm a trader myself and i know a bit of C++ too

i've noticed that there are no profitable EA exist so far in the long term

problem is at smaller timeframe, there are a lot of false signal (due to manipulation and noise), the market is sometimes dynamic. Sometimes it's trending, sometimes it's sideway, sometimes rangebound. If your EA cannot filter out these conditions, in the long run it will lose money. Why scalping EA works on DEMO account ? because brokers dunt play dirty on DEMO, if on REAL account, the broker knows you're using EA and they can widen the spread, or slow down your execution of order so that you get a lousier price.

my opinion is that if you have burned too much money then just take the loss and learn trading. STOP DUMPING MONEY INTO EA AGAIN BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE WHICH IS PROFITABLE IN LONG TERM

But if you want to program something profitable, IMHO, you just need to look for consistent, something simple, either trendline break or moving average break (not crossover), which can give you a win/lose rate of 1:1. Then you use the money management to double when loosing. If you’re able to do that, then only your EA can survive in the long run, not just 1year only and it starts loosing already.

This is what I know of :

EA with small SL will always lose money

Scalping EA always loses money ( broker wont let you win )

More complicated EA that adapts to one kind of market will lose money when the market dynamic changes

You can find cockroach everywhere in the world, it’s the most rigid insect and survived longest in the world, complex animals cannot suit the environment, only simple animals can adapt to the environment well.

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Dear Pal,

help to make dream come true...

email me.. onenyrone@gmail.com

Hi I need and EA based on MA_monika_SAR

It's extremely profitable put on M5

koenigfx@live.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

hi vriesde1

i saw this strategy on the web and found it very useful would you create it as an expert adviser for metatrader4 and thank you for helping a lot of people

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Can you help me, I need a simple Stop and Reverse EA??

Example...... Long 1 lot EURUSD w/ SL of 10, TP of 20. If SL is hit, I reverse order and double it each time until TP is achieved. Thanks nicklocated -

Reason: