Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 22

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi,
I want to turn a Mooving averige cross over system into a ea. Do you think you can help ?

hi... vriesde1
would you send me such anything to my email at lamhot@jurisajaya.com
i'll describe my plan of expert advisor and i hope you can make it's code for me.
tks.

lamhot wrote >>
hi... vriesde1
would you send me such anything to my email at lamhot@jurisajaya.com
i'll describe my plan of expert advisor and i hope you can make it's code for me.
tks.

vriesde1, are you still in the market? Please pm me.

Thanks

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi Vriesde1,

I've simple plan to trade GU base on Price action,
Basic principal as per this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/125383

please do contact me at : hairi@ymail.com

Hi Vriesde1.

i have a simple multi time frame rsi and moving averages that i woudl like very much to make it an expert .

please contact me at : pulhao@terra.com.br

ty.

AriRESE:

I have been testing an EA on Demo Accounts and it absolutely satisfied me. But I have a problem when I use the EA in Live Account.
Could you give me some advices to make my EA works properly like its performance in Demo Account.
Thank you,
my e-mail : learn2.tradefx@yahoo.com

Wow, have been reading some of the posts here and wonder why the folks who are struggling with EAs don't just join Oceanside and take advantage of theirs!! That's what I did and I am thrilled with the results! Oceanside's EA is in its 10th or 11th version and each one is light years better than the one before. They are beta testing some new code right now that will overlay the original engine and basically trade in opposite to the main engine, when a pair goes into hedge. This will mean that one engine will be winning trades when the other might be losing. That is a real layman's explanation and I may have not expressed it totally right.....but that is the beauty of trading through Oceanside - don't need to know all the ins and outs since they are doing it all for us!

AVS Carter is one of the brokerages that Oceanside uses - another is MIG.

You can read about Oceanside on my blog http://www.theroadtoretirement.info and if you would like to sit in on some of the webinars that Oceanside runs, and see the EA in action, let me know at oceansidenw@gmail.com and I will be pleased to send you links.

Right now you can either open a managed account through Oceanside for a minimum $50K- $500K or contact me to learn about the private offer that will permit you to participate for less. Cannot talk about it in a public forum.

Oceanside is in the process of becoming a bancorp in NZ and the private offer will then become public. Membership of the private offer is currently capped at 500 so if you want to take advantage of all the benefits of being a shareholder in this skyrocketing company, now is the time. There is going to be an announcement on Thursday about the reasoning behind the cap, but I think myself it is because they are going to make the initial members part owners of the company when it goes public! Oceanside is operating in the top 1-2% of all hedge funds in the world - when you compare their results with funds listed on http://www.hedgefund.net/ it really shakes you up!

Nearly forgot to mention - someone walked into the programmers' offices a few months back and tried to buy Oceanside's EA - he offered them $1 BILLION for it ..........they turned him down......they like what Oceanside is doing with it......and we heaved a sigh of relief!

Check it out!

Please, do not consider that sales pitch.
The previous poster is pushing an MLM using unprovable stories and numbers which are likely lies.
I doubt I have to warn you, but you never know.

circlesquares:
Please, do not consider that sales pitch.
The previous poster is pushing an MLM using unprovable stories and numbers which are likely lies.
I doubt I have to warn you, but you never know.

You are totally wrong. It is not mlm. Maybe you should do some DD instead of discounting it. I have been involved with this company for nearly 3 years now.

I am sitting here watching the trading live. And I know what I have made the past 6 months - 17%! AVS Carter is the main brokerage company - check with them. Ask them if Oceanside have accounts with them. In fact if I told you what happened at the end of February with the Oceanside accounts at AVS Carter it would blow your minds.

Oceanside will shortly have a CGA company providing independent auditing services that people like you will be able to contact for verification. However just attend a few webinars (I have been on about 150 so far) and watch the EA trade live and you will have no doubts. Run a mt4 independently with the same pairs and you can see EXACTLY the same things happening.

http://www.theroadtoretirement.info is a good place to start and I will be happy to send links to webinars to anyone who asks - you can ask questions and be as cynical as you like and you will soon learn that this is real. This company will be listed on the NYSE in time - might be a year or two but you will kick yourself around the block for not checking into it when you had the opportunity.

Everyone here is trying to create an EA that will heighten their chances of success in trading forex. Has it not occurred to you that there are rocket scientists out there, capable of putting people in space, who can create a program that will do better on the forex than any other EA? The creators of the EA that Oceanside is using fall into that category. There are only 5-6 known EAs in the world that are even close to what this EA is capable of......and already experts are saying this one is the best. Saying it ain't so, won't make it go away!!

A mind is like a parachute - not much use unless open. I know what I know. Don't limit your future by your past.

We have made over 3% this week & almost 7% this month - how much have you made?

oceansidenw@gmail.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

HIgh, i have some quite simple and - as I tested on charts- potentially profitable strategy based on Bollinger Bands. If i can get in contact with you we can get in the details.Please contact me at: hegedu@bpg.hu for details.THanks. (I think you would be able to do it quite easily, and quickly, and it worth it-probably for you as well.)

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

please, i will like you to help me code an EA. I have a combination of some customize indicators and strategies i will like u to code for me please....
my contact- kayus062000@yahoo.com
Reason: