Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 20

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi Tyrone,

I have a system that works ok at the moment but i would like to create an expert advisor for it and backtest. If you feel like taking this task on I would appreciate it as I have no idea about coding mql4.

My email address is gta1905@hotmail.com. Just drop me a line if you are interested and I will send you details.

Regards,

Greg.

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi,

Do you have any canned EA for Heiken Ashi or Ham Pad? I would be interested in one. Thanks

Need script for modifying stop-loss by using this indicator...

I need script that modify orders by updating the stop loss in line with the i-HighLow indicator. I trade by moving stop loss to the border of i-HighLow until I get stopped out in profit but I have to keep changing it manually. If the script can do this would be very useful.

Method :

If open BUY position moving stop loss to highest high line (orange)
If open Sell position moving stop loss to lowest low line (blue)

here is link to download indicator

http://uploading.com/files/AOZ09FV4/i-HighLow_2.mq4.html

Thank you

ohruj@yahoo.com

Files:

can you create an expert advisor which will be the one to be given its takeprofit and stoploss and if it discovers that the take profit it gives initially that the market cannot get to the place, it modify it. likewise its will have moneymanagement. i will give you the indicators that you wil you their parameters and how they will be working either to buy, sell or not doing anything. I would be looking forward to hearing from you.

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi,

I would love to have you design an EA for me. I have been trading for about two years . I trade using MACD, STO, and Bollinger bands. I have used inside bar with fairly good results and pin bar with so so results not as good as inside bar. I trade on a four hour time frame, but have also used 15 minute and 1 min as well.

I would like to get some better results and would appreciate anything you can do for me.

desanto@mindspring.com

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi,

I have a simple strategy that seems to be working but i need to automate it using Expert Advisor. Please contact me at the following email

kallisi@hotmail.com

I thank you i advance

Hi there!

I am a new member of this forum and I'd like someone to create a EA with my ideas. By the way I am a part time forex trader more than a year.

Its not a long time but I already reached some quite good results. My name is Ivan Stantic and my e-mail is ivn56stn@yahoo.com

If someone is interested please contact me. Thank You.

urbanlegacy:

Hi

I need help with converting the custom indicator cowabunga into an EA!

Is anyone able to help me with this problem?

write to tobias_ul@yahoo.de

greetings

Here is a free Cowabunga expert advisor. It works very well, no bugs or errors. It has all the features of the system including stops at swing high/low. Take profits at 00 and 50 levels, etc etc.

http://thetrademachine.com/blog/2009/10/29/cowabunga-expert-advisor/

4xcash:

Ok, I am a Visual basic programmer, so I can work with your LOGIC very close. Please reply how we can engage in Communicating to create my Robot seltrading AGENTS. 4xcash@forexcash.cjb.net

Thanks.

pepefv89:

Hi, i have the forex supreme system and is working real fine, it would be awesome to have it as an EA, i can send you the ebook and you could try making it an EA, please respond if you are interested....thanks

what you really willing to make free ea?, if true, help me made with the workings of the robot as follows:
STEP 1
1. Direct Buy without indicator
2. Position 1 = GBPUSD = Buy
3. Posisi2 = EURUSD = Buy
4. Posisi3 = AUDUSD = Sell.

STEP 2
CloseOrder,
If the total equity has reached USD.500, CloseAll. and in the opposite position. (GBPUSD = Sell, Sell & EURUSD = AUDUSD = Buy)

STEP 3
Average
If the total losses had reached USD.1000, doing the same new position with STEP 1.

THANKS

BEST REGARD

BAGUS HIDAYATULLAH

INDONESIA

Reason: