Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 19

hi,,My e-mail address is tavana_ms@yahoo.com

would you please contact me, I have some trading strategy and need someone to help me to code them,

your help is appritiated

thanks

VICTOR1967

How do I send a private mwssage to Vriesde1?

england33 wrote >>

Hi,

I need an indicator modified with a sound alert when a certain condition occurs.

Please contact at traderneal@gmail.com.

Thank you

I am looking for a similar alert. How do I comtact Vriesde1?

HI,

I dont think Vriesde is open for the request as there is long time he is no replying.

I suggest to you all to request on other thread.

Regards,

heartnet

spjtrader:
How do I send a private mwssage to Vriesde1?

See his Profile - https://www.mql4.com/users/vriesde1

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

have you tried uploading the results to www.earesults.com for verification? you may be on to something. Also if you want to create expert advisors we can pay you, it's not fair to do something for free.

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi, I would be very glad if you can create a simple expert advisor that triggers buy orders when rsi is above 50, and also triggers sell orders when rsi is below 50 .There should be no take profit or stop loss feature in the expert advisor because i already have a trade management expert advisor that takes care of my open orders . If possible i would like you to make the expert advisor to be identical to the custom indicator in the attached file . Thanks
Files:
wrsiitc.mq4  6 kb

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hello :-)

Can you code a EA based on the MADRO GOLDEN FILTER indicator ? It can be a very good one. Thank you :-)

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7079

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7079

I have a lot of other idea of Expert Advisor. I dont know how to code but I trade good .

Hi all)) my english is not batter, but I can creat you Expert Advisor for any strategy..

mail asm707@mail.ru

icq 342562682

skype assembler_1990

Reason: