Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 17

The ea is attached, I modified both indicator & ea at random & have better result without any programming knowledge but unsuccessfull.

I see his last post lately & so it no good to respond his thread any more .Better request elsewhere .

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

hi could you do me a EA

That goes long (buys) when it reaches 5 points below the lower bollinger band

go short (sells) when it reaches 5 points the top bollinger band

also all trades have a stop loss of 25 points

and a trailing stop of 15 points

i would be most greatfull.

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi,

I left computers for forex trading. After some frustration I decided to stop trading completely and instead focus on building a computer program to do my trading for me. I realized that the entire forex thing is done between comps so expert advisers are definitely the future of forex. I'm currently building a super expert adviser. It accepts indicators and strategies and automatically configures the indicator parameters (Fast MA,etc) for maximum profit. It then combines indicators to create a strategy with maximum (profit/loss*win/loose) ratio & automatically trades each strategy 24-7. Indicator parameters are optimized every week and trading strategies are built at the beginning of each day. It uses a script and an EA working together using global variables. The script optimizes indicator params so the EA has time for other things.

If you have any experience with array function optimization, brute force AI programming and general AI programing it will be helpful. I can email you the complete pseudo-code and we can both produce our own version of the EA and C who's best. For now I have included just some of the pseudo-code in zip format and attached it to this comment. If you are interested email me.

Looking forward to your reply,

Walter Otsyula

wotsyula@yahoo.co.uk

Files:
pseudoccode.zip  33 kb

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

i recently discovered for myself some method that has always been there. actually thought it will be great to be able to write a script (auto trader/expert advisor) that can respond to the method, but i know nothing about such. it was therefore very fascinating to read your offer. how can i send you a private message?

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi vriesde1, I have a simple trading system that I want automated. Please email me at yakookz99@yahoo.com and I will provide you more details. Thanks.

Hi, we appriciate your development. I am a beginner trader with MT4 and loosed the money with CMS, I will be very thankfull in getting help from you. Please get in touch, satish007ap@gmail.com

Thank you, Satish

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Very nice of you to offer. contact me at eyesdownlo@hotmail.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi,

I need an indicator modified with a sound alert when a certain condition occurs.

Please contact at traderneal@gmail.com.

Thank you

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!
Reason: