Software products from Piligrimm – DAO - page 2

====================================================================

The Indicator " Indicator Multi Trend "

In addition to already exposed indicators has decided to expose one more, the multiple currency variant of the indicator " Indicator Trend " is more exact. The indicator " Indicator Multi Trend " works just as also the indicator " Indicator Trend ", unique distinction consists that during the moments of formation of a new point of digitization there is a synchronous reading values Close, High, Low on 7 additional tools set in adjustments of the indicator. In a file of points of digitization kept on a disk (points of crisis of a red line in figures) besides values of points of digitization and their serial numbers corresponding the tool on which the indicator is established, are kept still the weighed value (Close + High + Low)/3 on additional tools. It allows to build multiple currency strategy as described by me in an example of strategy where instead of 40 signals of indicator " Kristi_GrafModelWav " 8 signals on different tools will be formed. This indicator will be interesting to those who is engaged in multiple currency data processing, it allows to synchronize and компрессировать data on 8 tools. For manual trade this indicator has no any advantages in comparison with the indicator " Indicator Trend ". Cost of the indicator

" Indicator Multi Trend ": $150 US Dollar.

====================================================================

I do not make comments on pictures exposed by me, I think, and so all is obvious enough, indicators quite precisely signal about turns of a trend, confirming indications each other.

================================================================================================

As one more example of use of indicators, I wish to result the small expert system constructed on the indicator " Indicator Trend " and the most simple two-layer neural network of return distribution. At formation of a new point of digitization of the indicator " Indicator Trend ", the expert system gives the forecast for a step forward of a direction of a trend to the future point of digitization. In the given example the forecast is made on 10 points of digitization to corresponding points of crisis on the schedule of the prices. For the forecast the dynamical site where during 10 points the trend 4 times is changed with the direction has specially been chosen. In the first figure the schedule of the prices with these points, in the second figure is resulted, the red line corresponds to points of digitization of the first schedule, blue - the forecast which has been given out by expert system on these points. The point 1 corresponds to time on May, 16th 10:15, a point 2 - 11:15, a point 3 - 11:45, a point 4 - 12:30, a point 5 - 12:45, a point 6 - 14:00, a point 7 - 14:15, a point 8 - 14:30, a point 9 - 14:45, a point 10 - 15:30. Apparently from figure, expert system precisely enough gives out the forecast of a direction of movement of a trend, a unique point 4 where the forecast is given with an advancing on one step (but it is better, than with delay), besides change of the prices on this interval was not big, within the limits of 9 items. Absolute value of the prices of points of the forecast strongly enough differs from really corresponding these points, but to expect from so simple system, on a two-layer neural network, greater, and it was not necessary, and with a task in view of the forecast of a direction, it has successfully consulted. ==================================================================================================

The question at Russian forum in occasion of copying:
At work " Indicator Power " and " Indicator Channel " occurs formation of discrete readout (I shall take for comparison ZigZag which work is clear all), i.e. points corresponding local minima and maxima. Data corresponding last point of discrete readout (and all earlier processed), are fixed also to changes do not occur. On an interval from last point of discrete readout up to a zero bar (the zone of absence of values for ZigZag) occurs, by the certain rules, the extrapolated value of a new point дескретизации and draws the schedule up to this point. But this extrapolated value not fixed, it dynamically changes proportionally to dynamics of change of the tendency (bull and bear) reflecting and giving that an opportunity operatively to trace their struggle изменеия and to make duly decisions. And on it, it is possible very even to work well, and I build on it many strategy which not only fulfil the fixed history but in which the separate block fulfils current changes on a zero bar concerning last fixed to a point (for this purpose I specially and have deduced these values in global variables). Actually these indicators combine in themselves two indicators, static which as ZigZag, fulfils history, and dynamic which fulfils struggle of tendencies on a zero bar on each step on arrival of a new bar. I too dealt with copying, and perfectly I know as neural networks precisely react to copying and are badly trained. Here absolutely other case, but only it is necessary to use this principle correctly. In occasion of continuation of slides while the tendency is kept also especially interesting changes on schedules was not, on it I did not expose new, I expose by the current moment. I think to expose one more when there will be signals to a turn of a trend and on it to finish presentation. Those who wanted, could see reflection of work of indicators and ask questions.

At the request of buyers I have made the sound indicator for submission of signals at formation of a condition of turns and recoils of indicators " Indicator Power " and " Indicator Channel ". It is formed two different signals Alert and Alert2 at a turn of a trend in one and other direction. Bought indicators " Indicator Power " and " Indicator Channel ", the sound indicator is given free of charge.
Reason: