Indicator required - will pay for

I've also posted this on another forum:

I'm looking for a simple indicator which I'd be happy to pay for if no one can do it for free. It may or may not be possible to code.
It could be two indicators in 1 or 2 separate indicators, although I'd prefer the former which I think should be possible.
So, 2 lines (Up tick Green, Down tick Red). Each line shows the MA (user-definable length) of the TIME BETWEEN TICKS. So, for instance GBPUSD is 1.9500, ticks UP to 1.9501 after 50 ms, then after another 100ms ticks DOWN to 1.9500, then after 150ms ticks UP to 1.9501, then after 200ms ticks DOWN to 1.9500 again. Now, say the MA is set to 2, the UP LINE would be at 100 ((50+100)/2) and the DOWN LINE would be at 150 ((100+200)/2).
The UP indicator line only watches UP tick time intervals and likewise the DOWN tick indicator only watches DOWN tick intervals. Because there will be times when the distance between the UP and DOWN MA is large, we may need to think of a way to scale it. We could call it TICK TIME MA.
Hopefully I've made myself clear but ask any questions. This is for MT4.

Here is what it looks like on a fast ticking dealer:

ma = time in ms for last 20 ticks, updated each new tick.

Chart time = 1m, indicator time = 1 tick

Looks good. Is this the exact indicator that I posted I required ? How d'you overcome the time element as the MA is based on tick changes rather than a constant time element ? Is this available as a file ?

johnyboy8 wrote >>

I've also posted this on another forum:

I'm looking for a simple indicator which I'd be happy to pay for if no one can do it for free. It may or may not be possible to code.
It could be two indicators in 1 or 2 separate indicators, although I'd prefer the former which I think should be possible.
So, 2 lines (Up tick Green, Down tick Red). Each line shows the MA (user-definable length) of the TIME BETWEEN TICKS. So, for instance GBPUSD is 1.9500, ticks UP to 1.9501 after 50 ms, then after another 100ms ticks DOWN to 1.9500, then after 150ms ticks UP to 1.9501, then after 200ms ticks DOWN to 1.9500 again. Now, say the MA is set to 2, the UP LINE would be at 100 ((50+100)/2) and the DOWN LINE would be at 150 ((100+200)/2).
The UP indicator line only watches UP tick time intervals and likewise the DOWN tick indicator only watches DOWN tick intervals. Because there will be times when the distance between the UP and DOWN MA is large, we may need to think of a way to scale it. We could call it TICK TIME MA.
Hopefully I've made myself clear but ask any questions. This is for MT4.

If you want advice on combine indicators..see for the trade below then email me...lansera@yahoo.com

Reason: