installing meta on VPS step by step :-)

Dear all;

I really want to thank all the participants in asking, replying and writing articles concerning this issue, but the problem that I have is that I made a subscription with vpsland.com windows bases because I know nothing about linux, but sadly for 5 months of subscription I could not find a way to install or set up the program on the VPS, I asked vpsland, they refused to help in this issue or at least guide me, all the replies and articles that are found here are based on linux OS, the only thing left is digging in books, which is hard to find time for that, because the first reason to me to have VPS and expert adviser is that I have not much time to set behind a computer to trade, so please if someone can help me, please help.....

Thank you for your time in reading my post....

I think you just must put the install file on you windows VPS Server space and then use windows to install the the terminal like you install it also on you lokal windows

Heino:
I think you just must put the install file on you windows VPS Server space and then use windows to install the the terminal like you install it also on you lokal windows

I do not know what happened this is the second time I am writing this reply, the first time the website have not worked smoothly, anyway

My reply: thank you for your fast reply, but this what exactly I have done, I have uploaded the installer file to the server then I have opened windows through remote computer and I have installed the program and I have set the expert adviser, then after two days, I have checked the log files and it shows that the program was not working (not online) for the last two days....

So please help me.......

Thank you for your reply, I have searched all the forum posts and all the articles for a useful information that can solve my problem before I post my problem, but I have not found a direct answers or help, especially that I have no knowledge in dealing with servers....

so if you please help me again,,,,

Reason: