Loading/closing orders via Excel Spread sheet

Hi, Before I get a programmer to develop a program (EA), I'd like to test out a semi automated system.

I'd like to place orders, close orders or modify orders from an excel spread sheet. and with a

single click load the order instantly.

I think this is pretty straight forward.

Thanks

George

DDE is one way... MT4 ---> excel

No simple way to do your test that I know of.

phy:

DDE is one way... MT4 ---> excel

No simple way to do your test that I know of.

Thanks, for the reply, I'm able to transfer data from MT4 to Excel no problem. However, I still need to know if I can transfer an order or data back to MT4 through excel. eg. I've created an order/s on an

Excel spread sheet price,stop, profit in respective cells and wish to create a Hyperlink cell of some sort that would place the whole order with a click of a button onto the client terminal.

Write your orders from excel to a text file, write code in MT4 to read the orders ad execute.

Hi all

i developed dll can transfer any type of data to excel, you can transfer quotes,orders,account information,indicators,etc ..., anything you want to move from mt4 to excel in real time mode,by the way i don't use DDE, i use more high performance method,so if there is anyone interest let me know

Yosri Amarneh

All of the above is explained and done here www.fxdialogue.com

Hi, I spent a lot of time in placing FX (EURUSD) orders daily. It becomes monotonous. Do you have a way to place orders from excel sheet to MT4? I desperately need help for this. And I believe there will be tons of people needing this, if one can turn this into an application and put it on sale publicly as an app. I can be reached at emailjan@hotmail.com.  Thanks in advance. Jan
Reason: