MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Buy financial books in MetaTrader Market and trade with confidence

MT4 download freeze

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
Dasavin 2013.06.13 01:18

Downloading MT4 freezes my PC.  I have attempted downloading MT4 independently and with various

brokers, but each time the download reaches near the completion point and the cursor freezes.

I then have to shut down my PC manually.

Pls help.

Thanks

WEEKLY DIGEST 2014, November 16 - 23 for High Frequency Trading Review
WEEKLY DIGEST 2014, November 09 - 16 for High Frequency Trading Review. mql5 blog post Why Tony Robbins Is Asking The Wrong Questions. zerohedge article Flash Boys beware: SEC chills high-frequency trading. Book review
ubzen 2013.06.13 07:29 #

Not much information here to detect the problem. Do you have enough space on your hard drive? Does it freeze during a download or during an install? Does this problem happen to you when downloading from this website?

RaptorUK 2013.06.13 09:18 #

Dasavin:

Downloading MT4 freezes my PC.  I have attempted downloading MT4 independently and with various

brokers, but each time the download reaches near the completion point and the cursor freezes.

I then have to shut down my PC manually.

You need to fix your PC,  it has some serious issues . . .  when was it last cleaned inside ? the CPU and graphics card heatsinks and fans ?  is your Anti Virus up to date ?  do you scan at least once a week ?  do you check the results ?

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register