ADS Securities - FX and CFD Trading With the Middle East Brokerage of the Year

Error message from strategy tester

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
7325453863 2013.02.08 20:02

I have been using strategy tester for a long time with no problems. Just yesterday I had to do a system restore (windows 7) and now I get this message when I try to run strategy tester with a 5M time frame. " 2013.02.08 12:46:37 TestGenerator: internal error because the file not opened ". I have never seen this message before. Can someone help? I have redownloaded all history data for EURUSD, did refresh etc. And still keep getting this message. Help!

EURUSD Intra-Day Technical Analysis - waiting to break the levels for direction
H4 price is located near and above Ichimoku cloud for primary bullish market condition. The price is on breakdown now for trying to cross Ichimoku cloud with 1.1202 support level located in the bearish area of the chart. If the price crosses 1.1202 level so we may see the reversal of the price movement to the primary bearish on intra-day basis.
RaptorUK 2013.02.08 20:22 #

7325453863:

I have been using strategy tester for a long time with no problems. Just yesterday I had to do a system restore (windows 7) and now I get this message when I try to run strategy tester with a 5M time frame. " 2013.02.08 12:46:37 TestGenerator: internal error because the file not opened ". I have never seen this message before. Can someone help? I have redownloaded all history data for EURUSD, did refresh etc. And still keep getting this message. Help!

Yep,  I can help. Find your MT4 folder, then navigate to the   tester/history  folder and delete the fxt file(s) that are in there . . . that should fix it.

7325453863 2013.02.09 00:14 #

RaptorUK:
Yep,  I can help. Find your MT4 folder, then navigate to the   tester/history  folder and delete the fxt file(s) that are in there . . . that should fix it.

Thank you very much. Your suggestion worked liked a charm. I keep learning secrets.

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register