MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Buy algorithmic trading applications in MetaTrader Market. Its fast!

MQL4 Documentation

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
Top Stocks to Buy according to an interesting interview with Stephen Auth, the investment officer at Federated Investors

Top Stocks to Buy according to an interesting interview with Stephen Auth, the investment officer at Federated Investors

Another day of solid buying and the sharp increase in housing starts gave the homebuilding stocks a boost, which helped the overall market. The A/D lines for the NYSE Composite, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, and the Dow Jones Industrials have now broken their downtrends. Maybe the Wall Street pros realized that too many of them were bearish or cautious on the stock market and started buying. The A/D line on the Nasdaq 100 has confirmed the new price highs as the PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) is now close to monthly projected pivot resistance at $99.27 and its daily starc+ band. The McClellan oscillator has risen to +195, which is the highest reading since February 18. The oscillator action is likely a sign of strength so a pullback is likely to be a buying opportunity. So what should one be buying?

Relative 2006.11.10 01:47 #

Hi All!

I need the MQL4 Documentation in the form of *.chm Help File. Can i get this anyway?

Thank You
Relative

Relative 2006.11.10 20:02 #

Nobody?

I need that help file because i have problem with the integrated MetaEditor help. The Help tab of the Toolbox shows the text with a very small text size. It is unreadable!

Have anybody found this problem yet? Do you know some solution to correct it?

TY

Relative 2006.11.11 23:59 #

Thank You Very Much!
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register