MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Buy Latest Technical Indicators in MetaTrader Market

nrp zig zag on close

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
MrH 2011.09.21 20:18

Hi,

I'm looking for a non-repainting version of the zig zag indicator (it doesn't draw the last leg: that's why it does not "repaint") calculated only on the close, not the high and low (like the standard version).

Something to Read - Off Topic Interview with Irene Aldridge and her Book 'High-Frequency Trading: A Practical Guide to Algorithmic Strategies'

Something to Read - Off Topic Interview with Irene Aldridge and her Book 'High-Frequency Trading: A Practical Guide to Algorithmic Strategies'

Alpha Pages: You took great issue with Michael Lewis’ claim that the market is “rigged.” Why? Irene Aldridge: On the Michael Lewis topic, I suppose I am most disappointed in the pay-for-play quality of the book. Even the fastest best-selling writers can tell you that they are only capable of writing 15 pages per day, at best. To write a 300-page book, [is] a five-month process, at a bare minimum. Incidentally, at the time Mr. Lewis’s book was released, the trading venue around which much of the book revolves, has been in existence for, wait for it, exactly five months!

qjol 2011.09.21 21:31 #

take from here & make your own changes
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register