MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Create a paid signal, and it will be immediately available to millions of traders

Moving Average.mq4

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
ASAR 2011.06.20 05:16

Is there some place I can find the basic information on the Moving Average EA that comes with MT4? I've done a search for it and have turned up everything including a page of its code but I've found nothing that simply provides a basic description of the EA.

Way to Fundamentals: All about EUR/USD

Way to Fundamentals: All about EUR/USD

EURUSD The euro has been called the "anti-dollar" since it is highly sensitive to US data. Because the recovery in the US has been uncertain, the market closely watches developments in the US economy to determine the strength of the recovery. Fears that the US is hitting a "soft patch" in its economic growth generally boost the euro. Though the EUR/USD actively trades 24-hours a day, the most action is concentrated in the time when the US and European banking hours overlap, from 7:00 AM EST to 10:00 AM EST. Of all the majors, this pair best reflects how the US economy is doing compared to the rest of the world. The US economy is dependant on imported oil - so movements in the price of oil tend to impact the value of the dollar!

WHRoeder 2011.06.20 17:09 #

Just look at the code
//---- buy conditions
   if(Open[1]<ma && Close[1]>ma)
     {
      res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots...
Opens when a bar crosses the MA

ASAR 2011.06.20 22:36 #

WHRoeder:
Just look at the code Opens when a bar crosses the MA

With a little more searching, I've finally found it.

http://www.mql5.com/en/code/7927

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register