MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Update to MetaTrader 4 build 735 and Test the VPS for Free

X-PROFITEA WEEKLY 70% EARNING MONTHLY 280%

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
mikabubakar 2011.05.29 16:24

XXXX ea is a fully Automated Cash Generating FOREX Trading Expert Advisor which has the capability to multiples ANY Trading account size in LIVE trading!.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX SPAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sound Alerts in Indicators
How to create "voice" indicators for daily usage.
currencytrader 2011.05.29 17:27 #

Looks like you have some good results, could you explain why there is no stoploss on the results page?, there are losses but nothing to show the stoploss distance, by no means is this a snipe but if the stoploss was set at 100 points then the win to loose ratio may be a good factor, however if the stoploss is 1000 points or more then it could wipe out alot of good gains and the account,

one can only assume you could be using a limit loss on the account built in rather than a stop, CT

currencytrader 2011.05.29 17:37 #

seems I misunderstood, cannot quite understand the initial post, is it to get some feedback or comment from possible users of this EA ?

forexCoder 2011.05.29 17:57 #

More likely it's an add to get you hooked into buying their product. With the amount of information presented here, I didn't even touch the links. Maybe it did have something to do with the fact that the links are simple text instead of real links.

currencytrader 2011.05.29 19:29 #

Having a chuckle here, I'm too serious at times, understand you comment FC, with that said and back to the results, it seem any EA will be profitable without a stoploss, its quite an overlooked issue with the misinformed

CT

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register