MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
You Simply Must Update MetaTrader 5 for Android!

RE:Daily/Weekly/Monthly Pivot Point

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
324 2011.05.03 20:24

iam new to MT4 and would greatly appreciate if someone could please help me out in locating where abouts in the MT4 platform will i be able to find and load onto my chart the PIvot levels for the various inputs:Daily/Weekly/Monthly.I have looked in all the indiactor lists and still can not find it.Please help me out.

Thanks

Saul

MQL4 Language for Newbies. Difficult Questions in Simple Phrases.
This is the second article from the series "MQL4 Language for Newbies". Now we will examine more complex and advanced constructions of the language, learn new options and see, how they can be applied in everyday practice. You will get acquainted with a new cycle type 'while', new condition type 'switch', operators 'break' and 'continue'. Besides you will learn to write your own functions and work with multidimensional arrays. And for a dessert I have prepared an explanation about a preprocessor.
EADeveloper 2011.05.03 20:30 #

324:

iam new to MT4 and would greatly appreciate if someone could please help me out in locating where abouts in the MT4 platform will i be able to find and load onto my chart the PIvot levels for the various inputs:Daily/Weekly/Monthly.I have looked in all the indiactor lists and still can not find it.Please help me out.

Thanks

Saul

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=site:codebase.mql4.com pivot :-)
324 2011.05.04 05:26 #

ubzen:
It's not built-in. You can program your own. Or search online for other people's program which does what you want.

Thanks for your help,will probably browse online for something similar,any suggestions for some websites that may be better than the rest?

ubzen 2011.05.04 06:00 #

324:

Thanks for your help,will probably browse online for something similar,any suggestions for some websites that may be better than the rest?

Try Forex-TSD. You can also look in the code base. The search done by EA-Developer (above) provides a ton of options. Quite interesting looking at the types of Pivot Indicators in our Code-base.

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register