MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
MetaTrader Market: we have 650 Expert Advisors for algorithmic trading!

Daily breakout

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
bonzer1 2011.03.22 18:16

Some can help me to create a simple script for daily breakout? My idea is very simple if market price break the hight of the last day buy and set SL and TP if price break low of last day Sell and set SL and TP.

Social Trading with the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms

Social Trading with the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms

What is social trading? It is a mutually beneficial cooperation of traders and investors whereby successful traders allow monitoring of their trading and potential investors take the opportunity to monitor their performance and copy trades of those who look more promising. MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 are the most famous and popular platforms for social and mirror trading, with Trading Signals service being a very convenient, advanced social trading feature offered in these platforms.

Ickyrus 2011.03.23 02:22 #

Do you know any programmers? It should be easy to change the MACD sample EA to do as you ask but the sample file way of doing things may not work if your broker follows ECN rules.

BarrowBoy 2011.03.23 02:58 #

bonzer1:
Some can help me to create a simple script for daily breakout? My idea is very simple if market price break the hight of the last day buy and set SL and TP if price break low of last day Sell and set SL and TP.

See this - it works this way http://www.mql5.com/en/code/10145

-BB-

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register