Forget Outdated Indicators and Buy Latest Ones in MetaTrader Market
MQL4.com is moving to MQL5.com. Sign up for the new web portal for traders!

Daily breakout

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
bonzer1 2011.03.22 18:16

Some can help me to create a simple script for daily breakout? My idea is very simple if market price break the hight of the last day buy and set SL and TP if price break low of last day Sell and set SL and TP.

Characteristics of the Main Currencies
Characteristics of the Main Currencies
Sergey Golubev | 3 March 2015, 03:11 | Views: 256
Although there has been much press recently about the US Dollar loosing its status, there is no doubt that as of this lesson and most likely for the foreseeable future, the US Dollar still reigns supreme over all other currencies of the world. The price for the majority of traded commodities such as oil is quoted in US Dollars and the US Dollar represents over 60% of the worlds currency reserves (the currency held by central banks to back their liabilities).
Ickyrus 2011.03.23 02:22 #

Do you know any programmers? It should be easy to change the MACD sample EA to do as you ask but the sample file way of doing things may not work if your broker follows ECN rules.

BarrowBoy 2011.03.23 02:58 #

bonzer1:
Some can help me to create a simple script for daily breakout? My idea is very simple if market price break the hight of the last day buy and set SL and TP if price break low of last day Sell and set SL and TP.

See this - it works this way https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10145

-BB-

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register