MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Forget Outdated Indicators and Buy Latest Ones in MetaTrader Market

Daily breakout

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
bonzer1 2011.03.22 18:16

Some can help me to create a simple script for daily breakout? My idea is very simple if market price break the hight of the last day buy and set SL and TP if price break low of last day Sell and set SL and TP.

Best indicators - Futures Mag version

Best indicators - Futures Mag version

The Futures Mag portal asked few experts what indicators they look to in today's markets to stay successful. Here's what they said. Moving Averages still useful The entire psychology of ‘trend’ analysis (vs. short-term trading or long-term valuations) rests on timeless precepts. That leaves classical patterns and moving averages useful after so many ‘new’ or ‘ground-breaking’ analysis developments.

Ickyrus 2011.03.23 02:22 #

Do you know any programmers? It should be easy to change the MACD sample EA to do as you ask but the sample file way of doing things may not work if your broker follows ECN rules.

BarrowBoy 2011.03.23 02:58 #

bonzer1:
Some can help me to create a simple script for daily breakout? My idea is very simple if market price break the hight of the last day buy and set SL and TP if price break low of last day Sell and set SL and TP.

See this - it works this way http://www.mql5.com/en/code/10145

-BB-

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register