MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Buy financial books in MetaTrader Market and trade with confidence

Eagle Breakout indicator

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
Genma 2010.04.12 13:09

I'm currently looking at the Panca Eagle Breakout strategy and want to know if anyone has experience with this indicator?

I have so far loaded it with icustom however I can't seem to retreive the 'BoxBreakOut_High' and 'BoxBreakOut_Low' values.

double eagle = iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_M30, "breakout-eagle", 50, 0000, 0530, 2300, 40, 128, 72, 255, false, 0);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (amount of days, time open, time close, colours etc)

You can download the indicator from this thread here: http://forum.mql4.com/18644

Does anyone know how to retrieve these values from this indicator? or do I need to include the indicator in my EA?

Checking the Myth: The Whole Day Trading Depends on How the Asian Session Is Traded

Checking the Myth: The Whole Day Trading Depends on How the Asian Session Is Traded

In this article we will check the well-known statement that "The whole day trading depends on how the Asian session is traded".

EADeveloper 2010.04.12 16:12 #

Genma wrote >>
I'm currently looking at the Panca Eagle Breakout strategy and want to know if anyone has experience with this indicator?

I have so far loaded it with icustom however I can't seem to retreive the 'BoxBreakOut_High' and 'BoxBreakOut_Low' values.

double eagle = iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_M30, "breakout-eagle", 50, 0000, 0530, 2300, 40, 128, 72, 255, false, 0);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (amount of days, time open, time close, colours etc)

You can download the indicator from this thread here: http://forum.mql4.com/18644

Does anyone know how to retrieve these values from this indicator? or do I need to include the indicator in my EA?

i guess you will only retrive the information you need with ObjectGetValueByShift .. look in Dokumentation.
These indi does not have some buffers from where to read the value, so you also dont need to include and also dont need iCustom...

Genma 2010.04.13 02:24 #

EADeveloper:

i guess you will only retrive the information you need with ObjectGetValueByShift .. look in Dokumentation.
These indi does not have some buffers from where to read the value, so you also dont need to include and also dont need iCustom...

Thanks mate, I'll check it out.
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register