MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Write an Article and Earn Money

Function and Array

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
ukalgo 2009.10.17 18:33

Hi,

I would like to create a function where I use some arrays, and Integer as imputs and the output is the average.

How to define the function ?

int ArrayAverage( double array[][], int toto)
{
}

or

int ArrayAverage( double array, int toto)
{
}

Thanks you guys for your help

UKALGO

VIDEO LESSON AND HOW TO TRADE - Money Management: How to Determine an Initial Stop Level
50% or more of the trades are losers. These trading strategies and traders are successful not because they are highly accurate on a trade by trade basis, but because when they are wrong they cut their losses quickly and when they are right they let their profits run. While the trading strategy that you eventually end up trading for yourself may have a higher success rate than what I mention above, any strategy is going to have loosing trades, so the first key to staying in the game is to have a plan for managing those losses so they do not get out of control and wipe out your chances for success.
ukalgo 2009.10.18 23:55 #

no answer ???
circlesquares 2009.10.19 00:21 #

Are you asking how to pass an array into a function? the first one will let you pass a 2 dim array. the second one needs the brackets [] for a 1 dim array.

ukalgo 2009.10.21 01:30 #

circlesquares:

Are you asking how to pass an array into a function? the first one will let you pass a 2 dim array. the second one needs the brackets [] for a 1 dim array.

Thanks for your help,

I imagine i has to but the dimension or not on this array in the function definition ?

Thank you for your help !

Regards

UKALGO

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register