MQL4 - automated forex trading   /  

Forum

Login | Register | Language: ru cn en
Buy algorithmic trading applications in MetaTrader Market. Its fast!

Chart Axis Fonts

Back to topics list  | 1 2 To post a new topic, please log in or register
gsg12345 2009.01.08 01:00

Hi,

How can the x & y axis font sizes be changed? The default font size is too small. The other charting programs I use have options to easliy change them, but I can't find anything in the help section that addresses this.

Thanks for your help,

Geoff

Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: Alerting System

Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: Alerting System

How to be aware of what happens in the terminal and on your account without permanent looking at the monitor. System events; custom events; wave and executable files; electronic messages; setting up SMTP server access; publications; setting up FTP server access.

gsg12345 2009.01.09 17:06 #

gsg12345 wrote >>

Hi,

How can the x & y axis font sizes be changed? The default font size is too small. The other charting programs I use have options to easliy change them, but I can't find anything in the help section that addresses this.

Thanks for your help,

Geoff

Does anyone have an answer for this question?

Thanks

gsg12345 2009.01.23 04:07 #

gsg12345 wrote >>

Does anyone have an answer for this question?

Thanks

I thought someone might have an answer for what seems to me to be a very simple question. If I didn't ask politely enough, then perhaps would someone PLEASE answer my question.On the other hand, if this is too technical a question perhaps I should re-think utilizing this platform for trading. If the developers are truly interested in growing their business I would have thought that such a simple querry would have been answered. Two weeks and no reply yet.

Thank you,

gsg12345

fbj 2009.03.10 12:49 #

déjà vu this...

My eyes are getting sh*t and glasses or whatever not cut it either.

My chart profile setup needs horizontal lines = no issue...

BUT the y-axis price label attached to each horizontal line is HARD TO READ - yes... I shout too :-)

I join queue in kindly asking anyone for any type suggestion or hey... a workaround via indicator etc.

Maybe - Client Terminal has SETUP files where it gets it's environment data, eg: font size, type, colors, ...

Sure would be kinda nice if this community gave back a bit in terms of some help, ok?

Best

Rosh 2009.04.24 13:47 #

This indicator might helps you - 'Сетка'
fbj 2009.04.24 16:56 #

Rosh:
This indicator might helps you - 'Сетка'

Thank you Rosh - interesting tips inside file ;)

GeoffreyTransom 2009.07.23 13:42 #

gsg12345:

I thought someone might have an answer for what seems to me to be a very simple question. If I didn't ask politely enough, then perhaps would someone PLEASE answer my question.On the other hand, if this is too technical a question perhaps I should re-think utilizing this platform for trading. If the developers are truly interested in growing their business I would have thought that such a simple querry would have been answered. Two weeks and no reply yet.

Thank you,

gsg12345

Hey there GSG12345

I've been rtying to find a way to increase the axis font size for three years, with absolutely no success.

It's absolutely ridiculous - even if a user has a 22" monitor, MT4 still renders chart axis labels in what appears to be 6pt.

Maybe in Russia everybody still has 15" CRTs or something... I can't think of any other reason why the developers feel it necessary to save screen real estate.

Cheers

GT

fbj 2009.07.23 16:20 #

Huum,,, maybe impending '5' environment will address this and other GUI funnies...

Here's hoping!

Trouble is, I'm staying on MT4 until they drag me away - touted new syntax/functionality not needed. Everyone is of course different in all ways and I readily acknowledge this, but I still believe as do many others, that IF you cannot make income with a SIMPLE strategy in a KISS package, well then, expectations of '5' being one's saviour are greatly exagerated!

imho - of course :o)

As they say: "Horses for Courses"

BruntFCA 2009.11.04 18:52 #

My eyes are bleeding from using MT4, I've even got a 24 inch monitor, and I've increased the windows system font size; no dice.

One tiny tip I can give is to use (new Windows 7 Feature), the "magnifier", Just type it in help or search.

kris10 2010.03.10 23:55 #

BruntFCA:

My eyes are bleeding from using MT4, I've even got a 24 inch monitor, and I've increased the windows system font size; no dice.

One tiny tip I can give is to use (new Windows 7 Feature), the "magnifier", Just type it in help or search.

kris10 2010.03.10 23:58 #

hi there,

i am using a multi monitor set up with 12 screen, the font size on the Y axis is too small i have tried increasing the resolution but no help :( the graph size (candles etc) increases but not the font of the digits on the Y-AXIS.. did not expect this frm MT4 the worlds most used Trading Platform and the Support of MetaQuotes is shamefully useless..

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE REMEDY ? pls help

Kris

Back to topics list   | 1 2  

To add comments, please log in or register